Re: Live Listening Thread

MXsE58M.png
Qq4VXGH.png

WH3FulX.png

NSC 151 SEMIS LIVE LISTENING CHAT LOG

theditz83

Veteran

Woo, can't remember the last time I got in the top 10 of a live listening vote so that's awesome. Although Dinah Nah was bottom 5 last time I think and finished 9th in the final, so who knows if this is a blessing or a curse ;)

Paper7

I love the lyrics of my entry :( But yeah, that ans isn't the one big fan of german (at least high german) lyrics is nothing new. :D And beside that: he voted for the first two entries of my "german language" periode. xlove

Lonter

Yeah, don't get LLers taste. Actually a bit confused and hurt about the Lacrean ones.

esc87fan

Yeah, don't get LLers taste. Actually a bit confused and hurt about the Lacrean ones.

I don't get it either. At the end of the day, it's the votes that count and not the opinion of a few LL members so anyone can still qualify

takeru

If anyone saved the chat log or votes from the LL last night, I'd be keen to view them ;)

I'm afraid we didn't get enough comments or votes for them to be meaningful (especially in Semi 2) :oops:

I think I won't be able to host LLs from now on again, as the time difference means it's impossible for me to stay awake (and it's become later now Europe is on winter time)

Really sorry about that :( Please, if anyone else wants to host LLs just go ahead and do it. (Or even if people want to post comments on songs on the forum instead or something)

theditz83

Veteran

I'm afraid we didn't get enough comments or votes for them to be meaningful (especially in Semi 2) :oops:

I think I won't be able to host LLs from now on again, as the time difference means it's impossible for me to stay awake (and it's become later now Europe is on winter time)

Really sorry about that :( Please, if anyone else wants to host LLs just go ahead and do it. (Or even if people want to post comments on songs on the forum instead or something)

Aww that's disappointing, I was out partying or I'd definitely have been there! ;)

ferret

SF 1 & 2 LL

19:00 CEST

Here [link]

**For those who vote on the last day, we will try to organize the same on May 7th :lol:

ferret

Fearnavigatr

The ESC LL will last all evening, since it's not just a simple listening event. We vote and discuss inbetween the songs, and hold a results show afterwards, so don't count on having time for both LLs.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

And that's why we'll make two LLs :D The first one is for one group of people (those who listen to the contest among the first), and the second one is for another (those who listen and vote on the last one-two days).
I know some people who will definitely come today, but for those who can't there's always another LL (it will be on 6th or 7th May, not sure yet).

theditz83

Veteran

How did the LL go? Good turn out? I didn't have time to join in but hope you all enjoyed - I certainly think the quality is better overall this edition xup

Rmetr0

If you're about NSC LL. We had two rounds of listening to all the songs. At the first round there were (if I'm not mistaken) 6 of us: dogmeat, Ewigkeit, AshleyWright, ferret, me and Veronika as a dj :cool:. After listening to all the songs, I asked to repeat first semi as I had missed half of it at the first round. So we had the second round with only me, ferret and Veronika (and Ewigkeit for some time). We three speak russian so we certainly had a good time speaking in our native language :D

ferret

SF 1 & 2 LL

17:00 CET

Here [link]

Top Bottom