Contact us

Lithuania

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF now closed

Time's up, and we have a winner! Thanks to the last five voters :paci: (this time Kai's votes are counted properly), :cy:, :au:, :fi: and :jp:, the final scores are:

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Freaks on Floor - Star

:lt: WV107 :se:
Freaks on Floor
"Star"

Second edition of my Lithuanian holiday brings the Vilnius-based Freaks on Floor guys to WV for the first time (that reminds you a bit of Orore XD ). That energizing rock number makes you so crazy, addictive, infectous, yet enjoyable. Hope you enjoy it! xlove

NF Results

Freaks on Floor | Oleg: 8 / Ana Raquel: 7 / Robert, Kai, Joao: 6 / Uvaro, Fofo: 5 / Zobo: 4 | Total: 47
Žalvarinis ft. Ugniavijas & Ave Vita Choir | Robert, Fofo: 8 / Oleg: 7 / Ana Raquel, Joao, Zobo: 6 / Uvaro, Kai: 2 | Total: 45
Alina Orlova | Zobo: 8 / Uvaro, Fofo: 7 / Joao: 6 / Ana Raquel, Oleg: 5 / Kai: 3 / Robert: 2 | Total: 43
Rasa ir Jonas | Ana Raquel: 8 / Zobo: 7 / Fofo, Oleg: 6 / Kai, Joao: 5 / Uvaro: 4 / Robert: 1 | Total: 42
Garbanotas | Uvaro, Kai, Joao: 8 / Ana Raquel, Fofo: 4 / Robert: 3 / Zobo: 2 | Total: 40
Bel Canto Choir Vilnius | Robert: 7 / Zobo: 5 / Kai, Oleg: 4 / Uvaro, Ana Raquel, Joao: 3 / Fofo: 1 | Total: 30

Bonus: check out the space-synth cover by SSG that was sent to the special edition of FSC:

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV108 :: ???

LastDreamer must be quite satisfied with my :lt: NQ twice in a row... Nevertheless, ačiū to those who voted Freaks on Floor with 55 points - a mere 5 points short to qualifying! xheart

For my last edition in Ororeland, be prepared for the climax, and the next mystery region after WV107 final results! xheya

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV108 :: ???

A big ačiū to those who voted Freaks on Floor in semi! xheart xhug

:10: :nz:
:8: :al::fi:
:7: :lb::paci:
:4: :seou::es::it::fr:::yohu:lond:
:3: :hu:
:2: :susa: Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
:1: :lv::cy:

And after a while of carefully selecting, I have found my new destination to continue my sojourn into my 40th WV anniversary and beyond! xheya

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV108 :: Žalvarinis - Skridom bėgom

:lt: WV108 :paci:
Žalvarinis
"Skridom bėgom"

R-8158044-1456225309-7739.png.jpg

To cap off my Lithuanian holiday before LastDreamer's return, here's our folkrock group Žalvarinis finally representing Lithuania (after almost winning the last edition's NF) with a progressive upbeat gem, translated to "I'm running". Hope you like it! xlove

Here are other songs considered for this edition:
Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys - Indai
M.K. Čiurlionis - Jūra
Garbanotas - Liūdnos akys - was initially considered after Kai's victory
Baltasis Kiras - Lupytes
Žalvarinis - Broliams

Eulaliya

Special thanks to [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] for the gorgeous artist banner! xlove

As a 40th WV edition anniversary milestone of mine, here's a special kind of Lithuanian folk-rock gem for you to enjoy and celebrate! Onwards to my 50 editions and beyond! xheya

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania ::

One last post before moving it to the Archives section:

A big ačiū to those who've supported my :lt: entries in WV, even though their journeys usually after the semis.
"Remember that just because your favourite is out, that doesn't mean you can't still love it. ... Something has to not make the final, and it doesn't devalue the song if it NQs." -mundueftirmer on Twitter

WV108: Žalvarinis - "Skridom bėgom"
Semi 1: 13th place, 61 pts

:12: :lv:
:10: ::yohu
:8: ::berl :svea:
:7: :pe: :ao:
:6: :sobr: :cy:
:5:
:4: :br:
:3: :kz: :us: :ie:
:2: :nl:
:1: :tr: :au:

Here ends my Lithuanian holiday in WV :(

See you in :be:! xwave

BernadetteCydonia

damn they don't make them like this anymore... honestly it looks marginally better than the banner I got for AWS several editions back halol

To cap off my Lithuanian holiday before LastDreamer's return, here's our folkrock group Žalvarinis finally representing Lithuania (after almost winning the last edition's NF) with a progressive upbeat gem, translated to "I'm running". Hope you like it! xlove

Uh I hate to burst your bubble but "I'm running" in Lithuanian actually means "(aš) bėgu" (as the Lithuanian title for "Es skrienu" by Lauris Reiniks indicates haha) xD. "Skridom bėgom" would translate to "we flew, we ran", just fyi. ;)

Eulaliya

Lietuva is coming back... this time with some danceable hits from the 90s and more! xheat Stay tuned!

Eulaliya

@mods can you hand this thread to me please? Thanks in advance :)

Eulaliya

Lietuva is coming back with a 90s eurodance banger! xheat
Would it be Soniclove, Ledi Disko, Iliuzija, Karališka Erdvė, and the like?

Eulaliya

Next eurodance entry in WV181.
For WV180, the lady who graced the ESC stage with "Sentimentai" will be coming to grace the WV stage soon. Welcome to WV, Monika Liu! xcheer

Top Bottom