Contact us

Lithuania

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV106 :: ŽNA Alina Orlova NF now closed

Only just came onto the WV subforum meaning to vote in some NFs, and hadn't realised that the deadline is today... sorry for missing out! Best of luck though xheya

I was going to set the deadline to 12 CET but for some reason changed to 6 CET :( My apologies, it's okay to miss NFs, good luck to you too! :D

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV106 :: Alina Orlova - Spindulėlis

:lt: WV106 :it:
Alina Orlova
Spindulėlis

First up of my short Lithuanian holiday (sans blonde ladies), it's Alina Orlova, looking and sounding overly eclectically gorgeous as ever, even her Russian and English songs are delicately gorgeous as a beam of sunshine (that's the translation of the title). Hope you like it! xheart
And brace yourselves for a multi-artist Žemėvizijos NF, stay tuned soon :D

NF Results

Mėnulis | Merio, Kai, Ana Raquel: 5 / Robert: 1 | Total: 16
Spindulėlis | Robert, Merio: 8 / Kai, Ana Raquel: 6 | Total: 28
Lijo | Kai: 8 / Ana Raquel: 7 / Robert: 6 / Merio: 4 | Total: 25

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I think you missed my votes here Eulaliya. Wouldn't have changed the winner though. Just would have made it even more nail-biting with a 1 point difference between first and secondxfaint

Eulaliya

I think you missed my votes here Eulaliya. Wouldn't have changed the winner though. Just would have made it even more nail-biting with a 1 point difference between first and secondxfaint

My apologies, I didn't even notice that in a hurry :(

Scores with :paci: votes:

Spindulėlis - 34
Lijo - 33
Mėnulis - 21

So the winner hasn't changed much :)

Eulaliya

Edit: Mess, I confused the switches again and mistook Kai's votes for Calvin's :oops: My apologies to both of you, I didn't mean to confuse your switches :(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Edit: Mess, I confused the switches again and mistook Kai's votes for Calvin's :oops: My apologies to both of you, I didn't mean to confuse your switches :(

Don't worry about it at all. An understandable mix up to make. I confused myself the whole time Calvin was with Pacific States. It was very surreal:lol:

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF coming up

Whoa. Almost last. Completely last if not for the Russian DQ. WV doesn't really deserve her comeback, what a loss, what a disappointment for Orore. And the six-edition drought continues...

Nevertheless, thanks to the few who voted for dear Alina xlove And as promised, the multi-artist Žemėvizijos National Final for 107 will commence soon...

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF coming up

WV107: Žemėvizijos nacionalinė atranka 107 - Semi-final 1

Sveiki and welcome to another Lithuanian National Final!

Due to a large number of harvest yield - from a total of 20 potential entries, we are going to divide into two semis. In each semi only 5 entries will move on to the Grand Final, which will go on to fight for the chance to become next Lithuanian entry for WV107. Without further ado, here they are, from the first semifinal:

migloko - Sacred Tears

Marijonas Mikutavičius - Nemirtingi

Bel Canto Choir Vilnius - Aušros žvaigždė

Fusedmarc - Climb

Freaks on Floor - Star

Ofelija - Sugrįžk

Euryka Masytė - Laisvė

Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys - Indai

Kūlgrinda - Apėja sauliūte

Ieva Narkutė - Sakyk, kur tu

Copypaste list

Rank seven songs using Melodifestivalen style (12-10-8-6-4-2-1)
Deadline will be on 27th March at 23:59 CET. Have fun!

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF - Semi-final 1 now up

Invitations sent!

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] [MENTION=14372]Uvaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION]

ferret

Well, it's a lot of songs! :eek: Beissoul & Einius please :D

Eulaliya

Voting Schedule
Semi-final 1: 25/03-27/03 (Both semi results held shortly afterwards)
Semi-final 2: 27/03-30/03
(All semifinal voting ends at 23:59 CET)
Final: From 30th March until six hours before submission deadline

Eulaliya

Due to a lukewarm interest to vote (and no one voting so far before the supposed deadline), I've decided to keep the Semi 1 votes open while Semi 2 will be opened tomorrow night as well :) So the new deadline for both semis will be on 1st April and the final deadline is yet to be determined.
If anything else fails I'll cancel the semis thing and replace it with one Grand Final as well.

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] [MENTION=14372]Uvaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION]

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I haven't made a decision yet on if I'm taking part in the next edition or not, Eulaliya. If I do decide to play then I'll try and check out your grand final. I don't want to vote right now though in case I do go on a break.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Oh! :lol: :oops: I had no idea there were 2 semis to vote in and so many songs in each one. So there are overall 20 songs to listen and rank? And the SF1 ddl is tonight? :shock: iI's a little bit too much considering how busy I am during the days and tired at night. xrofl2 It's not very compatible with my schedule and the time given to vote in each semi and final is very tight. I would gladly choose a song that I thought eventually support, but I've been drowned on work. I should have read everything in detail before saying that I'd vote. I'm sorry for that. xrose

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF now up

Thanks for the feedback xheart However, it has decided that the semis thing isn't going to work as well, so I have to decide between one final NF with only 5 or 6 songs or internal selection as a last resort.

Of 20 potentially selected ones, only 6 songs will be going to be selected for the WV107 entry:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWVRm6dA3mNsWqPnkittE0BMihG68xkE7

The final version of the NF will be up as soon as possible :)

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF NOT YET up (read latest post)

WV107: Žemėvizijos nacionalinė atranka

Sveiki and welcome to another Lithuanian National Final!

This is Take Two of our NF - our semis attempt is met with lukewarm reception, so I have to narrow down 20 potential entries to 6.
Without further ado, here they are:

Garbanotas - Last Summer's Day

Rasa ir Jonas - Teka saulė

Bel Canto Choir Vilnius - Aušros žvaigždė

Alina Orlova - Bezdelnica

Žalvarinis ft. Ugniavijas & Ave Vita Choir - O kai saulutė tekėjo

Freaks on Floor - Star

Copypaste list

Rank the songs using 6 numbers from 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.
Deadline will be 6 hours before the submission deadline. Have fun! xcheer

Who's voted?

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF now up on page 62 (NOW IMPROVED!)

::yohu has voted! Such a fabulous selection of songs Eulaliya! xlove Best of luck xcheer

Eulaliya

Re: Lietuva / Lithuania :: WV107 :: Žemėvizijos NF now up on page 62 (NOW IMPROVED!)

Thank you to the first three voters ::yohu, :al: and :lb:! xhug Here are what things look like right now:

The deadline is April 7th at 12 CET - keep the votes coming! xheya

Eulaliya

Under 24 hours left to vote!
Those who may be interested or not are encouraged to do so: [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION]

Top Bottom