5 3.8%

6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

DirtyFalcon

I know they are slightly irrelevant right now but Lithuania odds are increasing a lot actually, as much as Finland if not more. Do they have a very amazing song that cause this (i didn't listened to the songs yet) ?

• Like It
Reactions: aef

Ajeje Brazorf

I know they are slightly irrelevant right now but Lithuania odds are increasing a lot actually, as much as Finland if not more. Do they have a very amazing song that cause this (i didn't listened to the songs yet) ?

Yes, they have the most beautiful ballad of the year! Love of my Life by Petunija is a total masterpiece! One of the most beautiful ballads in a while, I must say. I've listened to it a moment ago and well, it's incredible. Her voice is incredibly good and that song gives me really shivers down my spine. I'm not a ballad person, but I'm a sucker for GREAT ballads, and that one surely is one.

njdevils94

Veteran
I don't think Petunija will win but she will likely be in the final. Plenty of big names still have yet to release their songs so that might be the reason if someone got a copy of Aiste or AKD's song.

W.I's song out early on Saturday.

AlcOtraz

Gabrielius Vagelis' entry is kinda dissapointing, expected much more from him, I'd say his 2020's Lithuanian language song "Tave čia randu" was waaay more better for my liking. At the same time, I could say vice versa for Petunija, 2020 was so so, but this year's ballad is fantastic, it's been awhile since I listened to any Lithuanian entry that much. Not sure if she stands a chance to win tho

aef

I was about to ask the same haha. Well Petunija's ballad actually IS really good, simple yet quite powerful and touching. I'm usually not the classic ballad person and I've already heard quite a few annoying ballads this Eurovision season but this one somehow really stands out.

I can definitely see top 10 potential with a magical staging. But it's too early to think about that of course.

The odds of :lt: are very interesting though. I also wander if this is based on Petunija's song or any other song which is not released yet.

agnobu

Yes, they have the most beautiful ballad of the year! Love of my Life by Petunija is a total masterpiece! One of the most beautiful ballads in a while, I must say. I've listened to it a moment ago and well, it's incredible. Her voice is incredibly good and that song gives me really shivers down my spine. I'm not a ballad person, but I'm a sucker for GREAT ballads, and that one surely is one.
I was there when it was recorded. I just melted on the bar I was leaning against while listening. Really beautiful. I hope she will do well.

hunty73

Lithuania for me has had some of the best selections of the last several years.You can see the quality growing.The shows themselves have really grown as well.Likely the quality and depth is tempting backers given lots of very weak selections we have so far in other countries.Lith will win an ESC i think,the question is really just when.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I always enjoy PiN but Monika Liu has set the bar so high for me that I worry I wont enjoy it nearly as much as I usually do

bstream

Lithuania's NF having higher quality vocals and staging than MESC is not something I would have said 8-10 years ago

hunty73

Aiste is lovely and a fabulous singer,but she deserves much stronger songs,still a decent bar already though.She looks gorgeous of course.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Uh listen up. listen up
It's me, Astie P, what you get is what you see
As for Jess over here, she's a special VIP
So you better listen carefully
If they dissin' you on Twitter
Don't get sad, don't be bitter, don't give up or be a quitter

Top Bottom