15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

CPV4931

Gabrielius Vagelis is hereeeee! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! xyaaay xyaaay xyaaay

I gotta feeling it is finally time for our Gabe to shine, and fly high!!! 💪🥰💥
Great to see you back xheart (and hopefully meet again in Liverpool)

hunty73

Gabrielius Vagelis is hereeeee! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! xyaaay xyaaay xyaaay

I gotta feeling it is finally time for our Gabe to shine, and fly high!!! 💪🥰💥
The years fly past eh @Mrm ,, Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys might be interesting.Baiba had an 80s song last time,so a 90s song now :unsure: ,,Monika Linkytė a nice return. Aistė Pilvelytė will surely do well as usual. Beatrich is very interesting.She has been developing as an artist.Her low tempo stuff she has been doing doesnt really suit her.Something like her song Wishlist though does.Seems low quality this year compared to their usual high standards,but could be a few gems.

Mrm

Veteran
The years fly past eh @Mrm ,, Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys might be interesting.Baiba had an 80s song last time,so a 90s song now :unsure: ,,Monika Linkytė a nice return. Aistė Pilvelytė will surely do well as usual. Beatrich is very interesting.She has been developing as an artist.Her low tempo stuff she has been doing doesnt really suit her.Something like her song Wishlist though does.Seems low quality this year compared to their usual high standards,but could be a few gems.
Happy new year dear Hunty!! :)
Will you be in Liverpool for ESC maybe, or week after it in London, I plan to be in Liverpool for ESC, and then for a week in London... I actually bought the ticket already in one way, still didnt apply for British visa..
Do you have some feeling Gabrielius Vagelis could be dangerous this time?

hunty73

Happy new year dear Hunty!! :)
Will you be in Liverpool for ESC maybe, or week after it in London, I plan to be in Liverpool for ESC, and then for a week in London... I actually bought the ticket already in one way, still didnt apply for British visa..
Do you have some feeling Gabrielius Vagelis could be dangerous this time?
Im not sure on ESC im waiting to see on the camping they are thinking about providing.If they do i might go down and stay for a week :) I gamble on ESC so cant go to the live shows.Gabrielius has a chance,it looks open,could be some gems in this lineup.

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

HanVic123

DirtyFalcon

Great entry from Petunija but i'm getting bored after 1.30min sadly because the song gets a bit more flat as the song evolves. I'm not sure she will win this in the end. I'm waiting for Gebrasy entry. I hope he can get his chance to go into Eurovision.

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

OMG!!!! 😱😱😱

Rūta MUR - „So Low“

xfaint

Top Bottom