flag-800.png

Okay, I feel the rhythm
Something's going on here
The music flows through my veins

It's taking over me, it's slowly kicking in
My eyes are blinking and I don't know what is happening
I can't control it, don't wanna end it
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone (dance alone)

Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone

Let's discoteque right at my home
It is okay to dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)
I got the moves, it's gonna blow

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

By dancing on my own
I'm healing wounded soul
My body's shaking, heart is breaking
Have to let it go
I need to get up and put my hands up
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone

Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

It is okay to dance alone​

Last edited by a moderator:

LastDreamer

Banned

MalagaToledo

Banned
I know the Roop will win the nf
You don't know any song of 2021 Lithuania selection. You don't even know the song with which the roop will compete in their selection. Statistically, they have small chances to win it. What are your reasonings that u claim you know they will win it even though none of the songs have been released.

Granger699

Here
You don't know any song of 2021 Lithuania selection. You don't even know the song with which the roop will compete in their selection. Statistically, they have small chances to win it. What are your reasonings that u claim you know they will win it even though none of the songs have been released.
Here comes the troll from nowhere with his statistics.
The guy is kinda right,no matter what an average song Roop gonna bring to 2021 they will have the Pity Votes. Im quite sure they gonna turn on a program "we were robbed and yall own me another ticket to rotterdam". Plus,our juries are always biased af and never wants to get in trouble with the viewers. All that LRT wants is to keep the selection like this forever.
I feel bad for anyone who had plans for 2021 pabandom iš naujo. They gonna think twice,im pretty sure.
Thats a realistic scenario. I just want to choose the best song for next year,doesnt matter its the roop or not

Mimmon

Veteran
Here

Here comes the troll from nowhere with his statistics.
The guy is kinda right,no matter what an average song Roop gonna bring to 2021 they will have the Pity Votes. Im quite sure they gonna turn on a program "we were robbed and yall own me another ticket to rotterdam". Plus,our juries are always biased af and never wants to get in trouble with the viewers. All that LRT wants is to keep the selection like this forever.
I feel bad for anyone who had plans for 2021 pabandom iš naujo. They gonna think twice,im pretty sure.
Thats a realistic scenario. I just want to choose the best song for next year,doesnt matter its the roop or not
Yeah I don't mind the Lithuanian decision... I love the Lithuanian NF more than others.. If the Roop enters they will win for sure like you said...

Granger699

Yeah I don't mind the Lithuanian decision... I love the Lithuanian NF more than others.. If the Roop enters they will win for sure like you said...
Well Lithuania has no other choice, we need a selection for voting,ratings and advertisement cuz the broadcaster somehow must to collect all the finiancial support for the winner. Some people said they would love to see one concert from The Roop to choose one song from few but i never saw that happening. No one can promise that Roop is gonna get the same financial support as they did this year.
And im not saying that 100% Roop is winning again. They might want to recreate On Fire again but usually things like this doesnt go well and lets say someone like Donny Montell will compete. And his huge fanbase might do the trick.

Mimmon

Veteran
Well Lithuania has no other choice, we need a selection for voting,ratings and advertisement cuz the broadcaster somehow must to collect all the finiancial support for the winner. Some people said they would love to see one concert from The Roop to choose one song from few but i never saw that happening. No one can promise that Roop is gonna get the same financial support as they did this year.
And im not saying that 100% Roop is winning again. They might want to recreate On Fire again but usually things like this doesnt go well and lets say someone like Donny Montell will compete. And his huge fanbase might do the trick.
Im not big fan of Donny tho... I heard Monique has huge fanbase...
Who else has huge fanbase...
But yeah i agree with your point...

John1

This act only stands out as one of the biggest improvements ever seen for a national final quality- and performance-wise. This was a cultural reset and I bet that she would have been even more successful than Monique and The Roop if she went on to win it all.

Evgenya for 2021, I plant and water the seed. xpray

BernadetteCydonia

I don't know about y'all but I think The Roop deserve another chance! I wanted them to go ever since 2018 and I'll never stop wanting until they actually go to the Eurovision stage... yes I'm greedy but what's another chance for stars to allign and bring back Kotryna, Paula and/or Greta Zazza with some actual bangers?? Heck I'd pay to see Monika Marija do a banger for the selection at least once
And also, my favourite one-year-trick-ponies usually return at either worst possible timing or never at all (justice for Paola Hart and Tiramisu </3), so I am generally expecting to hate it here already... The Roop coming back would at least bring some joy in back, and maybe they'd not have the same spark as last time, but at least it'd be time to try and try again... it's not that they need to seek perfection, it's that they'd be here, with a good song the way they think it's good, and that enough would do fantastic in a way ^_^

Mimmon

Veteran
We all know Monika Marija and The Roop is going to participate the national selection but I want to see the comedic entry again from Twosome

BernadetteCydonia

He is back! :love:

Yes he issssss! I saw him performing this song for the first time in the national broadcaster studio for their morning programme. He mentioned he's gonna tour starting September 16th, and also his new EP will be out by then! Cannot wait xcheer

hunty73

I think Lith had maybe the strongest selection show this year,and the production as well was superb.It was fantastic entertainment.I really hope they have a fair comp again,because they have huge potential in the country.KaYra return im hoping for.

BernadetteCydonia

The fact that there's lack of news from LRT at this time when they announced the PiN format at this time last month last year is somewhat alarming... but since Corona, I guess they're late for a reason?

Eitherway, scenarios, scenarios.
  • Late news and a shorter or closer-to-January entry submission window
  • Entries will only be accepted from known/established songwriters (think DMGP 2000?)
  • Much less entries than this year, thus maybe one final or even a return to just semifinals
  • The Roop internal selec- *gets bricked by LRT's no internal selection policy* Oh yeah, right. They don't do that.
The last we heard about Eurovision is from our HoD, but he mentioned nothing concerning the NF, only that 2021 has 4 scenarios. And we do have promos for a Eurovision-concerning event (aka the NF), but no news about the event. And even then, when you wanna read the rules to the NF on LRT's Eurovision page, they take you to PiN's page - sounds good enough until you go read more aboug it... and it redirects you to LRT's Eurovision page. Wow. Wow.

I know I shouldn't panic, but yes, I do have to.

Granger699

im also here just sitting and panicking. We cant blame them tho, no one knew that situation gonna get THIS bad with corony so they know they cant run selection the same way it was supposed to be. Where was an article from LRT about Dadi and group coming back and at the end it said that our selection in happening in January. So thats a thing. Besides "Dancing with the stars" is still on so why they should cancel Pabandom iš naujo. Whatever they gonna decide i hope its safe for everyone,even tho its probably pain in the ass to organise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom