flag-800.png

Okay, I feel the rhythm
Something's going on here
The music flows through my veins

It's taking over me, it's slowly kicking in
My eyes are blinking and I don't know what is happening
I can't control it, don't wanna end it
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone (dance alone)

Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone (dance alone)
Dance alone (dance alone), dance alone

Let's discoteque right at my home
It is okay to dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)
I got the moves, it's gonna blow

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

By dancing on my own
I'm healing wounded soul
My body's shaking, heart is breaking
Have to let it go
I need to get up and put my hands up
There's no one here and I don't care
I feel it's safe to dance alone

Dance alone, dance alone (alone)
Dance alone (alone), dance alone (alone)

Dance alone, dance alone
Dance alone, dance alone

It is okay to dance alone​

Last edited by a moderator:

Iker

Veteran
My unpopular opinion ...

Fusedmarc - Rain of Revolution - was my favourite Lithuanian entry before The Roop. People openly hated that one but in my own impression it was awesome.

In general Lithuania is one of my least Eurovision countries as I am usually completely indifferent towards their forgettable entries but I will be stanning hard & likely voting for this country this year.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I'm reliving the wonders of Pabandom 2020 (since I'll rank Lithuania on my blog soon - ideally tomorrow), and On Fire just blows Discoteque out of the water, and so do *SEVERAL* other 2020 acts including Andy Vaic and Meandi. I still enjoy Discoteque but the novelty has worn off and On Fire was better in every aspect anyway, so.

I downgrade to a :7: :-)

ps: enjoy this Vitalijus gif as a token:
Vitalius3.gif

Iker

Veteran
What is your favourite and least favourite Lithuanian to 2010 and after that year
For me -2010 Favourite 2010 (Eastern European Funk); least favourite 1994 (Lopšinė mylimai) - because it was so boring.
2011-2021
Favourite - 2021 (Discoteque)
Least favourite - 2014 (Attention) - because so annoying from the get go, the chorus was obnoxious and I hated dubstep intrusions in it.

moop

what to say ? atleast its better than sagapo. first confirmed pee break. will be forgotten by the time the voting starts.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
This is my favorite entry this year, such an amazing song and band, I hope it wins!!! ♥️♥️

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's review:

I enjoyed their entry last year and while it wasn't my personal winner, I agree with the general notion that it would have been a deserved victory and I do feel sorry for Lithuania being so close to get their first realistic shot at winning and then we all know what happened. This year's entry however is meh, I don't really feel this one at all. Sonically I should like it with its quirky 80s-inspired Indie-synth-Pop, but unfortunately this one is bland to me and I don't think Lithuania has any shot at winning this year. This is just a top. 30 for me.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

lasse braun

A-lister's review:

I enjoyed their entry last year and while it wasn't my personal winner, I agree with the general notion that it would have been a deserved victory and I do feel sorry for Lithuania being so close to get their first realistic shot at winning and then we all know what happened. This year's entry however is meh, I don't really feel this one at all. Sonically I should like it with its quirky 80s-inspired Indie-synth-Pop, but unfortunately this one is bland to me and I don't think Lithuania has any shot at winning this year. This is just a top. 30 for me.
you're wrong! xqueenbitch
between 2020 & 2021 is only a very small difference - both entries have quality but in a different way because without any copycat.

lasse braun

I will make some sandwiches and tea instead meanwhile!
ok,making sandwiches in 3 minutes is no problem but making tea in that periode?
you like "speed tea" a lot?
i give my tea always (also simple black or green tea) around 5 minutes minimum.:cool:

A-lister

Veteran
you're wrong! xqueenbitch
between 2020 & 2021 is only a very small difference - both entries have quality but in a different way because without any copycat.
I mean I'm not wrong lol, it's just called different taste ;)

crashworld

Veteran
I just watch the 'live' performance they did on M.A.M.A. The chorus sounds so lip-synced. Can you imagine if this is how it will sound in the actual contest? I really fear that every artist will sound exactly like the studio version during the chorus or the difficult parts.

RevNet

THE GOOD:
  • Good, strong beat.
  • It's also kinda quirky.
THE BAD:
  • It's not that memorable.
  • It's too robotic for me.
THE VERDICT:

I...like this entry. I don't love it, however. It's a bit cringey in parts, too. I think the thing here is to not ham it up too much in their performances, and they should be fine. They may not win, but they'll be fine. 8 points

Shadowfuxcs

My unpopular opinion ...

Fusedmarc - Rain of Revolution - was my favourite Lithuanian entry before The Roop. People openly hated that one but in my own impression it was awesome.

In general Lithuania is one of my least Eurovision countries as I am usually completely indifferent towards their forgettable entries but I will be stanning hard & likely voting for this country this year.
For me Rain of revolution >>>> Discoteque
I'm gonna hide now,

Iker

Veteran
THE GOOD:
  • Good, strong beat.
  • It's also kinda quirky.
THE BAD:
  • It's not that memorable.
  • It's too robotic for me.
THE VERDICT:

I...like this entry. I don't love it, however. It's a bit cringey in parts, too. I think the thing here is to not ham it up too much in their performances, and they should be fine. They may not win, but they'll be fine. 8 points
'It's not that memorable' ... what? This is one of the most memorable entries this year.

Top Bottom