• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Zonne147

Who knows the coreography here?? xcheerxcheerPsst, I do

LastDreamer

Banned
If Lithuania will win that please select Kaunas as the host city and YVA as :lt: Eurovision participant in 2021.
Make my dreams come true and I really want to read that fan fiction (watch my signature). xblush

Franzilein

Actually insane how Lithuania still manages to stay on top after all the released songs... and it even has the "universal" appeal to convince outside the ESC bubble. Played this in the car yesterday and my colleagues found it pretty chill and catchy, one of them immediately went on to buy it on iTunes even :lol: Really excited for May.

hijirio

Veteran
I follow Eurovision with a bunch of close friends, but they're not as crazy about the contest as i am. We usually have very different tastes, but this year lithuania is the one we all unanimously liked. That doesn't happen very often.

pardoESC

Maybe it's just me, because the song does well, at least in the betting tables. But I don't like the song at all, the production is terrible in my opinion

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lithuania's odds are inflated because the Lithuanians keep betting on it, lol.

They will do very well (in both votes, btw. There's a competent New Wave song burried underneath that thick zany crust), but this feels like 2014 where there was no clear favourite until rehearsals happened and *poof* Your Obvious Winner appeared in a puff of glitter smoke.

Mrm

Veteran
Well Lithuanians can keep betting on it, but their representative canceled the trip to Rotterdam for shooting the postcard for ESC due to coronavirus.. :p

LastDreamer

Banned
koncerto-pasidalink-akimirka-582f4a0c94d31.jpg

YVA must represent :lt: in 2021. x12points

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm sad about Lithuania :( they finally had a chance to win the contest
Yeah, I don't remember ever lt being 3rd in the odds. Not just that they will have to change song, but because it was a national selection there will be a huge possibility that they roop won't be in 2021. Like in Estonia and Sweden similar situation is there..

LastDreamer

Banned
Do you really will have the interest with (almost) the same line-up in 2021 ?

Loindici

Veteran
Do you really will have the interest with (almost) the same line-up in 2021 ?

Do you really want to get artists' dreams to perform on a big stage crushed just because of a 90s music fan? Sheesh, it's more than just a lineup problem - who even wants their fucking LOVE AND LIVE EFFORT OF A SONG to be taken away because of a pandemic?

I mean that, especially as if I'm Samanta Tina and Efendi who waited 8 years for this moment.

LastDreamer

Banned
I strongly dislike Samantha Tina, but she won NF and was selected by voters.
All internal selected acts should be replaced.

Top Bottom