5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Citelis

You still didn't hear almost 30 new songs which haven't been selected. Bets literally mean nothing. Sometimes they miss, sometimes they don't. Yeah sure, that piece6of embarrassment will win. Maybe in a parallel world, or in 500 years. Again, they can be lucky if they qualify.
It was a joke! :lol:

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

MalagaToledo

Banned
These kind of joke acts is the reason why eurovision is on bad reputation worldwide.

MalagaToledo

Banned
This is called I want attention under any cost. Let's do some monkey, crazy embarrassing moves. But it's not their fault. It's people who vote for them who are to blame for.

simonPL

The song is very catchy indeed, but I find the singer a little bit, well, fake? I mean, it's like someone had an idea to make something "weird" and "artistic" and they made the singer to do all those moves but IMO it doesn't fit to him. Just like a regular guy that pretends to be weirdo at a push. Those weirdness is not a result of his personality, just an acting and it's a little bit annoying.

sarouan

The song is very catchy indeed, but I find the singer a little bit, well, fake? I mean, it's like someone had an idea to make something "weird" and "artistic" and they made the singer to do all those moves but IMO it doesn't fit to him. Just like a regular guy that pretends to be weirdo at a push. Those weirdness is not a result of his personality, just an acting and it's a little bit annoying.

The Roop on stage :

hijirio

Veteran
I think it's very probable that Lithuania will get its best ever televote result. I could see them reaching top 3 with the televotes. The juries, I have literally no idea. I really think he has a unique voice and should be appreciated by the juries, but you never know what juries want and that's why I hate them but that's a whole different topic anyway lol bye

MalagaToledo

Banned
I think it's very probable that Lithuania will get its best ever televote result. I could see them reaching top 3 with the televotes. The juries, I have literally no idea. I really think he has a unique voice and should be appreciated by the juries, but you never know what juries want and that's why I hate them but that's a whole different topic anyway lol bye
xrollinglol xrofl:lol:xscaredxfacepalm

MalagaToledo

Banned

MalagaToledo

Banned
They could mute the song during the broadcast, and the stage moves alone would still take it to the final.
Well thank god this is completely different show called Eurovision song contest where the song, vocals, composition are the main judging elements. It's not called Eurovision mentally deranged moves. Lol

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm pretty sure this won't be even best lithu result. I mean they can be happy with qualification if that happens.

Top Bottom