5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Kaz

I keep trying to remember the melody of The Roop’s song but every time I try, I just think of Billie Eilish’s Bad Guy!

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

AlcOtraz

Fresh voting on "Who should represent Lithuania" started yesterday in one of the most popular site 15min, already around 11k people voted, the results are as follows: 40% The Roop, 21% - Monique, 17% - Aiste, 15% - Monika Marija, 3% - KaYra, 2% - Ruta Loop, 1% - MeandI

Citelis

Since The Roop is going to win easily the t/v then juries need to place them lower in order to stop them from going to Rotterdam. If they give the first place to Minique and t/v give her the 2nd place then i guess she wins. I'm also wondering what will happen if juries give the 1st place to Aiste!
Monique also has the highest potential of all and i believe she could be a safe qualifier for both t/v and juries in Rotterdam. Monika Marija is my favorite here but sadly in Rotterdam she would be probably borderline.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Since The Roop is going to win easily the t/v then juries need to place them lower in order to stop them from going to Rotterdam. If they give the first place to Minique and t/v give her the 2nd place then i guess she wins. I'm also wondering what will happen if juries give the 1st place to Aiste!
Monique also has the highest potential of all and i believe she could be a safe qualifier for both t/v and juries in Rotterdam. Monika Marija is my favorite here but sadly in Rotterdam she would be probably borderline.

I also like Monika Marija !

EscGeek

Veteran
My color coded ranking of final 8:

1-Meandi
2-Monika Marija
3-KaYra

4-Rūta Loop
5-THE ROOP
6-Moniqué

7-Aistė Pilvelytė
8-The Backs

First four belong to the elite club of my six overall favorites and i'd be thrilled if one of them wins. xheya
I'm not against The Roop or Monique winning, but they're both overrated.
Avoid the last two at all costs
xhunter

kamc

Looking at the Lithuanian voting system, it seems almost impossible for anyone but Monique to win...

So the most likely scenario is that The Roop will storm the televote, Monique will come second.
Monique will top the jury vote, and it doesn't matter where they place The Roop as Monique will already have the victory anyway.

It is hard to see any other scenario unfolding than this.

Granger699

Looking at the Lithuanian voting system, it seems almost impossible for anyone but Monique to win...

So the most likely scenario is that The Roop will storm the televote, Monique will come second.
Monique will top the jury vote, and it doesn't matter where they place The Roop as Monique will already have the victory anyway.

Most likely.
Btw today the media said that jury gonna have international guests. Who exactly and how many i have no idea.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

But Monique lost to Monika Marija in the semi final jury votes, and Aiste in the other semi picked up more points than Monique could manage to gather in her own. So in the semis Monique has two competitors ahead of her in the jury race, albeit by a very tiny amount. I feel like the jury winner isn't certain at all. All we do know though is that the televote is The Roops to lose here. The televoting also has been very close otherwise between the frontrunners. Aiste and Monique were pretty much neck and neck in the semis, and the Monika Marija fanbase could very much come alive for the final. This feels too close to call.

kamc

Most likely.
Btw today the media said that jury gonna have international guests. Who exactly and how many i have no idea.

But Monique lost to Monika Marija in the semi final jury votes, and Aiste in the other semi picked up more points than Monique could manage to gather in her own. So in the semis Monique has two competitors ahead of her in the jury race, albeit by a very tiny amount. I feel like the jury winner isn't certain at all. All we do know though is that the televote is The Roops to lose here. The televoting also has been very close otherwise between the frontrunners. Aiste and Monique were pretty much neck and neck in the semis, and the Monika Marija fanbase could very much come alive for the final. This feels too close to call.

Ah ok thanks for the information, I didn't know about Aiste and Monika getting more jury points than Monique so at least it opens up the final a little more than I thought.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ah ok thanks for the information, I didn't know about Aiste and Monika getting more jury points than Monique so at least it opens up the final a little more than I thought.

It was a very tiny difference though. Monique got 54 jury points, Monika and Aiste were on 56. The Roop managed 45 points which still placed them 2nd in the jury vote of their semi, behind only Aiste.

Granger699

I
It was a very tiny difference though. Monique got 54 jury points, Monika and Aiste were on 56. The Roop managed 45 points which still placed them 2nd in the jury vote of their semi, behind only Aiste.
I know its hard thing to believe but in both semis Roop and Monique got a kick to the ass to get their shit together cuz their have done worse than in the first heat while Aistė and Monika Marija were atleast vocally perfect. If monique gonna handle the situation she is winning juries for sure. Idk about the roop,they said they are not changing the perfomance and in the big arena it may not gonna look that great and powerful as before while monique said she has brand new visuals. They are still winning televote for sure and juries are getting a lot of pressure from the public

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
I

I know its hard thing to believe but in both semis Roop and Monique got a kick to the ass to get their shit together cuz their have done worse than in the first heat while Aistė and Monika Marija were atleast vocally perfect. If monique gonna handle the situation she is winning juries for sure. Idk about the roop,they said they are not changing the perfomance and in the big arena it may not gonna look that great and powerful as before while monique said she has brand new visuals. They are still winning televote for sure and juries are getting a lot of pressure from the public

Brand new visuals mean nothing is she doesn't seriously improve vocally. Right now Lithuania are headed to perform in the 2nd spot of semi 1.

Granger699

Brand new visuals mean nothing is she doesn't seriously improve vocally. Right now Lithuania are headed to perform in the 2nd spot of semi 1.
If she gonna atleast repeat what she have done in the first heat there is no one who is gonna stop her from winning juries. She said she the fucked up with too much improvisation in the semi and gonna bring the original sound to the final.
U are really quick to jump to conclusions while we only have australia in the list

Top Bottom