4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

njdevils94

Veteran
I think Monique will win with 22. She'll win the jury and finish second in the televote. She'd have to be *bad* (like worse than in the semifinal *bad*) to miss out on the win here.

The Roop is an alternative I can accept, but they won't ever do as well. I'd love for whoever wins to competely ERASE LT United as :lt:'s best scoring entrant. Nobody deserves having LT United as their best scoring entrant.

No chance she wins the jury if she sounds that bad from the semi. You must not realize most of the jury members are. If she doesn't improve drastically she'll be lucky to get 8 from them. Her televote was half of the Roop last week.

LastDreamer

Banned
I think I loathe We Are The Winners Of Eurovision.
I like "We Are The Winners". Pop Ladies did a good cover of the most successful :lt: ESC entry.

DaFlo

Banned
Sooooo what do we have over here xcoffee

Televote
12 The Roop
10 Monique
8 Aiste
7/6 MM/Kayra

Jury
12/10/8 Monique/Aiste/MM (unpredictable at this point)
7 The Roop

Aiste needs to win the jury to win.
Monique needs to win the jury or be 2nd in both televoting and jury, while MM wins the jury.
MM needs to win the jury, place at least 4th in televote and hope that Monique is only third in the jury.
The Roop gotta pray that the jury top three will be in this order MM>Aiste>Monique, and Kayra has to beat MM in televoting.

I'm counting MM and The Roop out at this point (unless the jury suddenly loves The Roop again). It is between Monique and Aiste, and I have that scandalous feeling Lithuania is gonna pull a Lithuania once again.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Who cares about those boring cunts.

hLwDvp3.gif

I'M AN ALLIGATOR
v83TxzP.gif

I'LL BE YOUR GLADIATOR

BzdK4Xu.gif

I CAN BE YOUR ~PERSONAL MARIONETTE~

How Did This Even Get Here? Tier:
KaYra Alligator

rHZxrzr.gif

DON'T BE *SUCH* A HATER
HbDkBcu.gif

TODAY I'LL BE HOME LATER

VIWdzqX.gif

DON'T FORGET TO WATER MY PLANTS WHEN I'M GONE~
pMLcfV7.gif

Alaska49

Sooooo what do we have over here xcoffee

Televote
12 The Roop
10 Monique
8 Aiste
7/6 MM/Kayra

Jury
12/10/8 Monique/Aiste/MM (unpredictable at this point)
7 The Roop

Aiste needs to win the jury to win.
Monique needs to win the jury or be 2nd in both televoting and jury, while MM wins the jury.
MM needs to win the jury, place at least 4th in televote and hope that Monique is only third in the jury.
The Roop gotta pray that the jury top three will be in this order MM>Aiste>Monique, and Kayra has to beat MM in televoting.

I'm counting MM and The Roop out at this point (unless the jury suddenly loves The Roop again). It is between Monique and Aiste, and I have that scandalous feeling Lithuania is gonna pull a Lithuania once again.
oh, but lithuania is so weird. the roop beat aisté on jury in the heat, then she won in the semi. we can't say aisté is a bigger threat because of the semi nor can we truly count the roop out.

i think moniqué has a great shot of actually going 12/12 in the final, or at least 10/12 and winning even if the roop goes 12/10.

Alaska49

whatever happens moniqué is definitely placing higher than monika marija and no haha-ing my posts will change that.......x

LastDreamer

Banned
New song from Mia.

AlcOtraz

oh, but lithuania is so weird. the roop beat aisté on jury in the heat, then she won in the semi. we can't say aisté is a bigger threat because of the semi nor can we truly count the roop out.

i think moniqué has a great shot of actually going 12/12 in the final, or at least 10/12 and winning even if the roop goes 12/10.

There were two different jury members out of 5 comparing that heat with that semi. And both from the heat possibly could not like Aiste's song, cause both prefer different type of music (electronic/alternative), they could lift The Roop higher, like the same Redko also beat Aiste then in jury voting, then at the same time dragged Aiste down as quite dated song. In semi situation changed in Aiste's favor - i.e. Mamontovas is more open minded, he praised Aiste's performance.

hunty73

The question is do the jury mark on potential as well as song etc.Monique might top 4 at ESC with a fantastic staging etc,the others will struggle to qualify from the semi.Im not knocking them,i think its a superb final and iv enjoyed Lith more than any other selection this year.I adore KaYra for instance and with it was another countries entry for ESC.Monique though has something special,that has massive potential.
It could be the juries now focus on ESC and Monique gets the jury 12.If not and they choose something else,then they join the jury from Denmark who put de Forest 2nd and nearly threw away the ESC winner.

Alaska49

so the running order is

1. aiste pilvelyte - unbreakable
2. ruta loop - we came from the sun
3. kayra - alligator
4. monika marija - if i leave
5. meandi - drip
6. the roop - on fire
7. the backs - fully
8. moniqué - make me human

yeah, LRT definitely is interested in risking an aiste win, and they absolutely don't think moniqué is the best possible winner. there is a huge point in thinking that. monika marija will win you guys.

Loindici

Veteran
I'm cool with this lineup. Anyone can just win and I'm on support mode.

Top Bottom