5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

hunty73

Only three songs are out from heat 3 as of now and the live taping is not far away.

You must never have watched the Lithuania selection before. :LOL: We haven't even heard all the songs yet. Its ridiculous tosay this song must win beforegand

There are lots of good choices. Its not the producers jobs to help any of the artists out. We will see what in Lithuanian people in their country (not the same person refreshing a song over and over again will think).
Iv watched almost every ESC selection since the internet was invented and followed them all since 1981.In the modern era most selection shows have the producers helping acts.It doesnt mean an act will win,but it does mean the acts the producers like/want have the best chance.It happens regular that the result goes a different way,and the delegations usually have a few favoured acts,and there are likely more to come.Producers will be helping Monique though as best they can i expect because she is quality and contemporary,where everything else so far is way below that standard IMO.

njdevils94

Veteran
Iv watched almost every ESC selection since the internet was invented and followed them all since 1981.In the modern era most selection shows have the producers helping acts.It doesnt mean an act will win,but it does mean the acts the producers like/want have the best chance.It happens regular that the result goes a different way,and the delegations usually have a few favoured acts,and there are likely more to come.Producers will be helping Monique though as best they can i expect because she is quality and contemporary,where everything else so far is way below that standard IMO.

I disagree. There are plenty of good act in the selection and not all of them have to be propped up so obviously by backing singers.

Mrm

Veteran
Justina Žukauskaitė - "Breathe in"​

njdevils94

Veteran
@njdevils94

Evgenya Redko seems really promising!

I think this is her entry, just Lithuanian version:

This is a different song. Her entry is very good though and will probably win Heat 3 on Saturday.

Aiste's song is dated but enjoyable. Don't think it can win the selection thouh.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Bless Aiste's song and those lyrics. It feels like it was created using that artificial intelligence that gave us Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears so I have to stan. Such an OGAE anthem.

Koori

Oh Gosh, then according to the ESC law she will go to ESC with her worst attempt xfaint
I would ask for a refund from GSon, sounds like a Karola reject

hunty73

Highly likely Evgenya wins this heat then fights it out with Monique for the win,unless someone can really push the televote in the semis/final.Nombeko is a talented singer,but probably not the experience or stagecraft of some other acts.LRT have put together a good selection.

Mrm

Veteran
Highly likely Evgenya wins this heat then fights it out with Monique for the win,unless someone can really push the televote in the semis/final.Nombeko is a talented singer,but probably not the experience or stagecraft of some other acts.LRT have put together a good selection.
You don't like Aiste with G:Son? :lol:

LastDreamer

Banned
Where are good songs ? xhelp
Let's Make Atranka Great Again in 2021.

Top Bottom