4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
Team Natalija Bunke for ESC 2020 (at least wish to see her entry in national pre-selection). xlove

Make my dreams come true xcheer

BernadetteCydonia

Well that's disappointing, I has hoping for another bop like Mažulė

Sadly, that's usually what bands like these do... they participate once, leave us with something REAL good, and then never again. Some win NFs is they're lucky, others don't.

Is there any chance for Ieva returning this year?

Maybe.

opinionsigotem

I hope that they can somehow turn this into the Lithuanian equivalent of the Eesti Lauls of old and cram it with acts like Jazzu, Alina Orlova, Deeper Upper, Beissoul, GeraiGerai, Saules Kliosas... (I know how unlikely this is but one can dream!)

oh and Alen Chicco must return

shameless

The only question that really interests me is: How many songs did Monika Marija submit this year? :lol:

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
Lithuania in my yearly rankings :
6. Skamp - You Got Style (2001)
8. Aivaras - Happy You (2002)
7. Linas and Simona - What Happened To Your Love ? (2004)
3. Laura and The Lovers - Little By Little (2005)
12. LT United - We Are The Winners (2006)
4. 4Fun - Love Or Leave (2007)
26. Jeronimas Milius - Nomads In The Night (2008)
17. Sasha Son - Love (2009)
30. In Culto - Eastern European Funk (2010)
23. Evelina Sasenko - C'est Ma Vie (2011)
11. Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (2012)
12. Andrius Pojavis - Something (2013)
4. Vilija Mataciunaite - Attention (2014)
1. Monika Linkyte and Vaidas Baumila - This Time (2015)
14. Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night (2016)
31. Fusedmarc - Rain Of Revolution (2017)
7. Ieva Zasimauskaite - When We're Old (2018)
13. Jurijus - Run With The Lions (2019)

The most painful choices - 2011 and 2017, "Break Free" and "Sacrifice" should be the winners.

LastDreamer

Banned
Wishes :
- Marija Akelan
- YVA (or Natalija / Kristina / Goda / Gintare solo)
- Monika Sedziuviene
- any good new girl group (maybe even collaboration between solo female singers like La Forza in 2019)
- something iconic like Mariaana Seppern and Kaia Tamm
- Ruta Sciogolevaite

Just no :
- GJan
- Lolita Zero
- Aiste Pilvelyte
- Samantha Tina
- generic trash songs, which sounds like current chart hits

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=15334]LastDreamer[/MENTION] for some reason it surprises me that you are fond of Attention. The was one of my favourites too from that particular year.

I notice with me and you we either share the same favourites or hate each others favourites tremendously (more so you hating some of my big favourites though probably):lol: Usually not much middle ground between us but having it 50/50 with love or hate is better than having nothing. YVA girls, Valentina Monetta, Sanna Nielsen and Synne Valtri for lifexheartxheat We both like that classic style of pop.

Natalija Bunke solo I think is my wish for Lithuania this year. A song like Laiškas could take my number 1 position.

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=15334]LastDreamer[/MENTION] for some reason it surprises me that you are fond of Attention. The was one of my favourites too from that particular year.

I notice with me and you we either share the same favourites or hate each others favourites tremendously (more so you hating some of my big favourites though probably):lol: Usually not much middle ground between us but having it 50/50 with love or hate is better than having nothing. YVA girls, Valentina Monetta, Sanna Nielsen and Synne Valtri for lifexheartxheat We both like that classic style of pop.

Natalija Bunke solo I think is my wish for Lithuania this year. A song like Laiškas could take my number 1 position.

But Lolita Zero from LastDreamer's NO list?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
But Lolita Zero from LastDreamer's NO list?

That's why I said we either love or hate each others favourites:lol: Samanta Tina there too. I was putting together my Top 50 ESC songs of the decade yesterday, and I was thinking to myself "gosh, if Lastdreamer ever sees this he's going to be equal levels of disturbed and excited". So many blondes and Sammarinese entries sitting side by side strange songs and screaming divas.

Mrm

Veteran
That's why I said we either love or hate each others favourites:lol: Samanta Tina there too. I was putting together my Top 50 ESC songs of the decade yesterday, and I was thinking to myself "gosh, if Lastdreamer ever sees this he's going to be equal levels of disturbed and excited". So many blondes and Sammarinese entries sitting side by side strange songs and screaming divas.

Loindici

Veteran
Alen Chicco back, Aiste Back, Monique entering...
Lithuania starts to look promising.

Although, is there any change to the Atranka format? Anything confirmed yet?

njdevils94

Veteran
Some confirmed names :D

https://www.15min.lt/vardai/naujien...ys-laime-nacionalinese-atrankose-1058-1239092

- Paulius Šinkūnas (but not as a part of "Twosome" band)
- Vitalijus Špokaitis Dominykas Vaitiekūnas
- The Roop
- Donata Virbilaitė
- Alen Chicco
- Aistė Pilvelytė
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas
- Gabrielius Vagelis

Ruslanas was supposed to compete last year but didn't end up doing so obviously. Twosome will have a song too I believe. The translation was just a little off. Monika Marija is dropping a song in a couple days but it remains to be seen if she entered it or not.

LastDreamer

Banned
I was putting together my Top 50 ESC songs of the decade yesterday.

I will deny your top list, if "Beautiful Song" wasn't included.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I will deny your top list, if "Beautiful Song" wasn't included.

tumblr_inline_ptbeasTYkR1uj0mew_400.gifv

*looks at list* Hmmmmm, I doubt I have to fear your denial;) But I wonder how high in the list she will be?

I might start the project very soon and perhaps try to get it done by the new year. I wanted to write little mini reviews though for each song that makes the list and that will take some time. I numbered everything yesterday though. I had about 80 songs that I trimmed down to the 50.

edit: Oh my gosh. My 18,000 post is talking about Anmary in the Lithuanian topic. Can it get much if any better?

Top Bottom