4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Loindici

Veteran
Lithuania ain't bad (most of the time) but the winning entries lacked that oomph that would make them favorites. I hope I can see Lithuania being in favor of winning for at least once.

LastDreamer

Banned
New girl group Dream Team 5 (Natalija Bunke, Kristina Ivanova, Goda Sabutyte, Monika Sedziuviene, Maria Akelan) already was internally selected and will represent Lithuania in Eurovision 2020. x12s

randajad

Veteran
I am yet to find the song from Lithuania that is really really really good. If I had to describe Lithuanian entries with one word I’d use mediocre. So I hope, they will find something outstanding.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Three options
- Ruta Sciogolevaite
- Aiste Pilvelyte
- A joke act (Edgaras Lubys, Gabrielius Vagelis, Jurgis Bruzga and similar)

Ihihihihi

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

BernadetteCydonia

I think I had it, but sometimes it's just so good to come back to the origins. xheart

you're that kind of comedic series character that's both hated for staying the same AND the character growth (because for some reason the writers didn't end up developing the growth in a good way). All I wanna say is stop liking the songs with your hetero-ass dick

BernadetteCydonia

K so I'll bring this thread back from the dead cuz why not.

The Karolina Meschino thing from 2 pages ago - she's one of the most currently popular Lithuanian Instagram influencers ("Story"'s title comes after the Instagram stories lol), and she's being now featured in various commercials, including the infamous Coca Cola Zero one and some other one about sausages. Edible sausages btw. :lol: So she's THAT popular, so she thought of making a song that featured her rapper boyfriend of the time, who comes from another known Lithuanian band, Flying Saucer Gang. In "Story" Karolina just brags about how much she's better than others and those others are shit, so, just some sort of Lithuanian version of Soundcloud rap I guess.

Paula's current endeavours include being in a dance project (akin to Dancing with the Stars/Strictly Come Dancing formats), and on that show there also are (or were) two more Eurovision NF alumni - Vaidotas Valiukevičius (The Roop's lead singer) and Paulius Šinkūnas (BANZZAI & 1/3 of Twosome). Paula is also a main protagonist of the TV series "Bloga mergaitė" (Bad girl). Idk what the series are about tho

Our NF had more changes to it besides reducing shows - one singer per song, no frequent televote update screens (full results are gonna be shown only after the televote stops) and the juries would watch the performances from a separate room outside the studio through a satellite feed, and they're not gonna give comments this time.

The deadline to submit songs is until somewhere in the first half/third of December. Me and a few forum users from here are working on something for it right now - hopefully they'll let our song in ;) xheat

AlcOtraz

We have some usual suspects who confirmed that won't take part this year: Jurijus, Donny Montell, Sasha Song, Erica Jennings/Jurgis Didziulis, Ruta Sciogolevaite, Jurgis Bruzga, Edgaras Lubys, Lolita Zero, Juna, my favs from last NF "Antikvariniai Kaspirovskio Dantys"

elanyvx

I pray for: Alen Chicco, Monika Marija, Paula, Paola Hart, Gabrielius Vagelis, The Roop, Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė. xheat

MalagaToledo

Banned
I don't remember the time when Lithuania offered us a good good song. On the other hand, Estonia had some ameuwzing songs.

Biscuit02

I for one, actually really like Lithuania in eurovision, and the last time I didn't like an Lithuanian song was in 2013(although 2017 is just ok for me), so I am always looking forward to Lithuania in eurovision.

Top Bottom