4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Weird song. I didn't like his accent at first, but adds character.
They made it weird on purpose. That's not the music they make. True, acting character, parody.. Their song has 0,9% to do with the song itself, the melody or vocals. 99% of Lithuania 2020 is gimmicky moves that they are promoting on social media. Im not sure that there is anyone who would do those moves in public. At least that's my opinion. I'm entitled to have my own.

But Duncan showed last year that u don't need to go on weird card, to be clown and what not to succeed. Its still SONG contest.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
They made it weird on purpose. That's not the music they make. True, acting character, parody.. Their song has 0,9% to do with the song itself, the melody or vocals. 99% of Lithuania 2020 is gimmicky moves that they are promoting on social media. Im not sure that there is anyone who would do those moves in public. At least that's my opinion. I'm entitled to have my own.
Yeah, I see. That's why in the end it doesn't bother me at all. I usually hate hearing English sung in bad accent, unless it adds character. For example, I don't care about Serhat's accent either. :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Lithuania dropped to 2nd. But they will drop even more after Sunday.

Realest

I cant see anyone else winning the Televote and I dont expect :ru::az::mt::sm: to send a TV-Winner as well tbh.
Not sure if the professional Juries allow them to win though.

Granger699

U

But Duncan showed last year that u don't need to go on weird card, to be clown and what not to succeed. Its still SONG contest.
U shared your HATEFUL OPINION thousands of times already. WE KNOW. U can shut up now.
Bth why your entitled ass is editing people quotes? Who do u think u are?

harey

I was afraid that the song would fade in me with time but it still gives me so MUCH happiness and energy. I just have to listen to the "I'm a human not a stone" to have a stupide smile and start to dance in my living room. I really hope that people all accross Europe will enjoy it as much as I do!

crashworld

Veteran
Actually the song has faded for me. It's still a good song and will still stand out in the competition especially we are getting ballads after ballads. I am pretty sure now it's a matter of winning the competition.

Uto

Veteran
Actually the song has faded for me. It's still a good song and will still stand out in the competition especially we are getting ballads after ballads. I am pretty sure now it's a matter of winning the competition.
I think they will have quite a lot of trouble convincing the juries. A lot of these ballads are absolutely gorgeous with production values we haven't seen before at Eurovision. Especially the holy trinity of Bulgaria, Romania and Switzerland are produced with such care it would be sacrilege to place The Roop above them.

crashworld

Veteran
I think they will have quite a lot of trouble convincing the juries. A lot of these ballads are absolutely gorgeous with production values we haven't seen before at Eurovision. Especially the holy trinity of Bulgaria, Romania and Switzerland are produced with such care it would be sacrilege to place The Roop above them.

I give you Switzerland. Not so sure about Bulgaria and Romania though.

Serena00

I give you Switzerland. Not so sure about Bulgaria and Romania though.
Agree. I don't think jury would put in top 3 such similar songs. They can go for different genres.
And we know for sure that Lithuania can give us amazing live performance. I'm not sure about Switzerland and Bulgaria yet. And Romania was not very confident live

FilipFromSweden

:12:

mauve

Veteran
I swim against the stream as always. Even though this song may stand out among all those ballads, I actually find it quite boring. I even don't like the performance very much. And as it was said above, this song might be more for the televoters than for the Juries. Winning? I am not really sure. But mostly songs I don't care for, win, so ... possible?

MalagaToledo

Banned
Lithuania has sunk even more. Now even Bulgaria surpassed them..

Top Bottom