5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

Granger699

xheat Ive just heard that it's officially confirmed. :ru: will pick up all the top votes from all ex ussr countries which means all the Lithuania is cancelled. Omg, I'm crying. My heart is jumping up and high. Ohh wow, this changes everything, does it. xheatxheat
Although the idea of Russia hosting the esc gives me chills down the spine, but damn it. Lithuania is in problems.

Ohh and Iceland, very soon Sweden, Italy, Ireland and Macedonia will give problems to Lithuania regarding their results.
I sympathise with the fans of this group though.

The funniest thing is that Lithuanians are still preparing for organisation of esc 2021.   :lol:xrollinglolxroflxrofl:lol:
Somebody needs to tell them. Well it was good till it lasted.
NO ONE IS PREAPARING FOR ANYTHING and u dont know shit. Stop with f*cking misinformation. We got bored with eurovision the week after the final and we move on faster than your fat ass to your moms kitchen. You are probably not even from Canada with such a f*cked up english ,but a paid troll with changed VPN. Get your fake ass out of here .

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
You got it all wrong. Did u read the part when I said that I'm sorry for all the Lithuanian fans and that I sympathise with them? Yes, it's officially confirmed and clear that Lithuania won't get their best result. They will have to wait for some other year. But I'm asking you what's your take on Lithuania preparing to organise 2021 esc with 30+ countries yet to reveal their songs. Do you agree with me, do you find it silly, normal, justified. That's what I want to hear.

Granger699

You got it all wrong. Did u read the part when I said that I'm sorry for all the Lithuanian fans and that I sympathise with them? Yes, it's officially confirmed and clear that Lithuania won't get their best result. They will have to wait for some other year. But I'm asking you what's your take on Lithuania preparing to organise 2021 esc with 30+ countries yet to reveal their songs. Do you agree with me, do you find it silly, normal, justified. That's what I want to hear.
Can u give me not a f*cked up explanation why we still not gonna reach out best result ? Who "officialy confirmed" that? Your proctologist?

Loindici

Veteran
After Iceland and Russia I still believe Lithuania can win...
But Iceland and Russia can be threat...

APD is like 4th or 5th in the precontest odss, and then it rises to like first after the semifinal. No odds were fixed befor the grand final, and that's where the fun is.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Jurries never liked this type of acts. Lt shouldn't expect much. As far as the televote, this might be too much in your face. Besides Russia will officially pick up all top points from ex ussr. Sometimes you just need a good song, voice, simplicity and good melody.

PS roop Fans... Is this type of entries usually that roop makes or they did it just for esc. Because I can understand them if that's what they usually do.

Last edited:

Granger699

Jurries never liked this type of joke acts. Lt shouldn't expect much. As far as the people, this might be too much in your face. Besides Russia will officially pick up all top points from ex ussr. Sometimes you just need a good song, voice, simplicity and good melody. You don't have to act like a clown.

PS roop Fans... Is this type of entries usually that roop makes or they did it just for esc. Because I can understand them if that's what they usually do.
Dude,u basically examined his whole instagram a few weeks ago. U are more obsessed with Vaidotas than i am and u already did a bunch of conspiracy theories based of his age,looks,love life and of course the cat (r.i.p)
But somehow u dont even bother to lift your sore sweaty finger and type The Roop in YT to check their music? Shittiest troll i have even seen.

You saying that "LT shoudnt expect much" is basically arguing with a wall. Remember we once sent a Rain of Revolution. And we dont give a flying shit what a paid troll with changed VPN gonna think.

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
If this is contest about physical look, I would put him in top 20. His face doesn't look bad at all for someone his age. I mean it is normal. I don't have to like every entry. More chances for win for my favorites. I will listen to it 2x in May and that's it. The contest is long, I could use a toilet break.

Granger699

If this is contest about physical look, I would put him in top 20. His face doesn't look bad at all for someone his age. I mean it is normal. I don't have to like every entry. More chances for win for my favorites. I will listen to it 2x in May and that's it. The contest is long, I could use a toilet break.
So what i suggest you is to stop acting like u know what my people are actually thinking and what we should think. ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF OR SHUT THE F*CK UP.
Otherwise dont expect me to ever "unstick" from your fat troll ass

Uto

Veteran
I'm Dutch, not Lithuanian. I don't know their culture. I think it's silly to start making such a plan only when it starts to look like you have a shot at winning. The plan should have already been there.

Mimmon

Veteran
I'm Dutch, not Lithuanian. I don't know their culture. I think it's silly to start making such a plan only when it starts to look like you have a shot at winning. The plan should have already been there.
Why you responding to that troll tho...

Iker

Veteran
I love this sound in the instrumental ... reminiscent of scissors clipping :D

Granger699

Every single year our media brings up the question "what if?" and what is wrong about that? Like we are the only country that likes to discuss that? But this troll took it so seriously to the point he craves to portray us like we are a nation full of narcissists. And this just pisses me off.
This year was the very first time when Lithuania reached 1st place in the odds and that was enough for some douchbags to shit their pants and start to call us some nasty things.
If your dont like the song ok ,say it and move on.
But dont come here every single day and call the whole nation immature
@MalagaToledo If you find a chair in IKEA really ugly do u also come there every single day just to tell that the chair is still ugly? Thats some mental problems my dude

Last edited:

LMLandLoreenfan

I dont like this Song...I feel a little bad for this, but I just cant stand the way he sings and the beat ist just annoying to me. However, I wish you good luck, Lithuania. I think the Song can reach top 10, possibly higher.

Alaska49

@MalagaToledo If you find a chair in IKEA really ugly do u also come there every single day just to tell that the chair is still ugly? Thats some mental problems my dude
i know you meant this to prove a point but i genuinely, legitimately believe he would do this? he would find ikea's insta and leave messages there every day about how one of the chairs in the store he goes is ugly and that they should do something about it? lol just put this weirdo on ignore buddy. he's not worth your time. the roop is Making Lithuania Famous and there is nothing he can do about it xheat

Uto

Veteran
Back at #1 xheat
It's likely to stay there or thereabouts, but it's a bit of a false positive because we know about half the charm comes from the staging and for many acts we have no clue as to how impressive they are going to be. Lithuania is not a likely winner.

Top Bottom