5 2.4%

4 1.9%

14 6.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

tuorem

Wait, where is Samanta Tina's "Still Breathing"? What a fraud! For once I'd have rooted for her. :(

edit: ignore this :lol:

LastDreamer

Banned
Failed line-up.
R.I.P. the best national pre-selection.
See you later in 2021.

AlekS

Veteran
@ Monika's entry. Another Atranka's #2 is coming xviolin

I'd rather choose someone remarkable with gawdawful vocals than that borefest.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
If I Leave is better than Light On which I disliked, but not as good as Criminal which I enjoyed. It's kind of just there. That doesn't sound like a winner to me to be honest.

shameless

If I Leave is better than Light On which I disliked, but not as good as Criminal which I enjoyed. It's kind of just there. That doesn't sound like a winner to me to be honest.

I liked both of her entries last year more than this one. It's okay but a bit bland and would def be a NQ. In retroperspective, as Jurijus was that close to qualify, I think she would've definitely have made it but it was not meant to be - cursed NF final season of '19 can be thanked for that.

Is there any song worthy of listening to among the other 35? All the ones that have been posted here are so far are rather disappointing tbh.

njdevils94

Veteran
You guys are underestimating Monika Marija's jury appeal. :)

Not as strong as Light On which would of been a top but still good. Plus she can elevate any song. Will it win? Who knows. Too early without having seen all the Live performances yet.

Anyway I like it and looking forward to hearing the studio version. D

Meanwhile Glossarium dropped their song an hour ago. Better effort than their 2019 effort Anyone IMO.

tuorem

Of the few songs out at the moment, only Gabrielius Vagelis 80's ballad caught my attention. It's lovely and it would be cool to hear some Lithuanian for once.

Regarding "If I leave"...

rYH6F6f.gif

I feel like Marija's song is blander than her efforts last year, which were already not that interesting imo. It's a shame because she has a good voice. It would be nice to send something more memorable to Rotterdam tbh.

njdevils94

Veteran
Of the few songs out at the moment, only Gabrielius Vagelis 80's ballad caught my attention. It's lovely and it would be cool to hear some Lithuanian for once.

Regarding "If I leave"...

rYH6F6f.gif

I feel like Marija's song is blander than her efforts last year, which were already not that interesting imo. It's a shame because she has a good voice. It would be nice to send something more memorable to Rotterdam tbh.

Mar!ja is a different singer to Monika Marija btw. Marija last competed in 2018 :lol:

tuorem

Mar!ja is a different singer to Monika Marija btw. Marija last competed in 2018 :lol:

You is looking for trouble, little imp xpoke because you understood who I was talking about :twisted:

Monika Marija took part last year, I wasn't wrong. :lol:

Top Bottom