• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lithuania-scaled.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned

Uto

Veteran
After hearing Make Me Human I never felt the need to check out the other Lithuanian entries. Some of you are in the know. Is there a real chance that this song might not win eventually?

Alaska49

After hearing Make Me Human I never felt the need to check out the other Lithuanian entries. Some of you are in the know. Is there a real chance that this song might not win eventually?
the only song that looks like it can match her momentum is this entirely different but still equally flawless icon

also monika marija (the other heat winner) scares me because she was popular last year and her song sucks, but her numbers on youtube and overall popularity don't seem to be very high at all. it's between moniqué and the roop unless lithuania pulls a good old upset.

njdevils94

Veteran

Monika Marija and The ROOP could get more televotes. They will each have 20k votes minimum I believe. Its hard to tell with jury because they rotate between like 8/9 people over the whole selection.

Evgenya is a possible outsider but she needs promote her song a lot.

njdevils94

Veteran
Anyway these rankings aren't likely to change too much during the live shows.

Really strongly hoping Baltos Varnos and KaYra can make it to the final.

:lt: Eurovizijos Semifinal 1 (pre-show)
1. KaYra - Alligator
2. Baltos Varnos - Namų dvasia
3. Rūta Loop - We Came from the Sun
4. Gabrielius Vagelis - Tave čia randu
5. Viktorija Miškūnaitė - The Ocean
6. Aistė Pilvelytė - Unbreakable
7. THE ROOP - On Fire
8. Alen Chicco - Somewhere Out There
9. Kristina Jure - My Sound of Silence

Uto

Veteran
the only song that looks like it can match her momentum is this entirely different but still equally flawless icon

also monika marija (the other heat winner) scares me because she was popular last year and her song sucks, but her numbers on youtube and overall popularity don't seem to be very high at all. it's between moniqué and the roop unless lithuania pulls a good old upset.

Having watched The Roop now I can't say I'm impressed. It's probably ticking boxes in Lithuania that don't exist as such in the rest of Europe. I think it's particularly alarming if an oddball song is unable to win me over, because I tend to rate originality pretty high. It's just not there for me. I sincerely hope Monique is going to win, that's just a really good song with spectacular potential for memorable staging. It's a potential winner is what I'm saying. The Roop is unlikely to make it out of the semis.

hunty73

100% obvious the producers want Monique,but The Roop are a big danger.I think its been a very good selection from Lithuania.Really entertaining.The Roop might do well at ESC.The staging is already good,they are talented and it might connect.The problem is how would juries take it?.Hard to tell.They might go for it,or they might not.They are a tight unit though and thats always a good start.
Monique has a song that could really work with a bit better staging.There is room to get better camera work at ESC etc and create a real emotional connection,crucial to do well.I think her song is fantastic and the jury is likely to go for it.Could be close.
I also think a mention should go to KaYra.I really hope she makes the final.Its not a winner of course,but she sells the song really well and stages it perfectly.Hope to see more of her in the future.

gingerale

"On Fire" is catchy, memorable, fun, cool, annoying, current, visual and will stand out. It has a strong instrumental part and it's very memable (HEY MAMMA it's MY LUCKY DAY but wheres my TOY? :p). I just can't say how likeable the singer is.

But I could definitely see a Top 10 result for Lithuania.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Anyone knows if you can re-watch the Lithuanian Semi Final tonight?

I wanna watch Melodifestivalen live and this one after, but last Saturday I couldn't replay it.

LastDreamer

Banned
Lithuania, please don't sacrifice the best song again.

Fingers crossed, "My Sound of Silence" for the win !!!! xpray

njdevils94

Veteran
So The Roop and Aiste seem like certain finalists for the final while Viktorija and Kristina are probably the bottom two. Gabrielius is an outside shot at this point. So that leave two spots left for Ruta Loop, KaYra, Baltos Varnos, and Alen Chicco. Tough to say who will make it out of those 4 but hopefully its a combnation of KaYra, Ruta, and Baltos Varnos xpray.

LastDreamer

Banned
Mia - Sacrifice (2017)

Best Eurovision song from last 5 years.

9.5 / 10

Top Bottom