15 9.9%

10 6.6%

17 11.2%

8 5.3%

3 2.0%

6 3.9%

• Total voters

Dutchie

Beautiful song, (naturally I support Waylon) but Lithuania and Ireland are my other top favourites.

Dessi

Yes it is a beautiful song... And yes Leva is beautiful also...
But for me "she doesn't send out the feelings that she has inside her and in the song"...
...and that would be all OK if it was a club-song (maybe, just maybe...) BUT THIS ISN'T and I really lack her feelings... She can't afford being soulless in a song like this........ :(:( Yes, she cries in the end, but that seems rehearsed....
She could do so much better with som help... xlovexlove

Lietuvis

Leva from Ithuania :eek:

200.gif

Romeo

I was never a fan of this until I saw her in the semi... I fell in love with this song in the semi and then I put £10 on her winning. It is so beautiful

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
This would be a worthy winner. Buried in the running order, but one can but hope.

Lietuvis

i'm curious.. what does she say when she says a line in lithuanian?

Jaučiau tai nuo pat pradžių:
Viską įveiksim kartu.

I felt it right from the beginning,
We'll endure everything together.

martin

She was good today, but not sure how this will go. Hopefully she get top 10 and even top 5.

5 votes send from Norway with love and last time i vote so many times for a Song it was Moldova 2007 :)

Lietuvis

Thanks to everyone who supported Lithuania this year. Ieva really did even better (performance wise) than in the semi-final and I believe this is the best Lithuania could offer this year.

Until next year :D

martin

Thanks to everyone who supported Lithuania this year. Ieva really did even better (performance wise) than in the semi-final and I believe this is the best Lithuania could offer this year.

Until next year :D

I think you get 12 Points from Norway Televoting. NRK was showing voting with Lithuania on top and Denmark number 2

kayak

I'm in shock! This perfect, gentle, emotional performance was really good. She has a really interesting voice, sad that she end that low ... :(

Lindon

The German tv show "Bachelorette" has a crush on ESC 2018 hits. Last week they used Alekseev's "Forever" as background music, this week it is Ieva Zasimauskaitė - "When We're Old" and Equinox - "Bones". I hope RTL has to pay for using the artists work. In all scenes the songs underscored very well the particular situations.

Top Bottom