8 5.3%

3 2.0%

6 3.9%

• Total voters

Realest

Lithuania is 8th x12sx12sx12sx12s

John1

Vektor

This is kinda giving me Azerbaijan 2011 vibes (consensus winner in the an unpredictable year)? I want to see what spot they get in the first half of the final, before predicting anything crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lithuania won the jury vote and was in the Top3 in the televote.

Ezio

Veteran
For me it is Lithuania vs. Hungary now.

aef

WTF what is it about :lt: I don't get??? In my whole Eurovision history this is the one hype I don't get AT ALL!

I mean I can see why some people might find it lovely but why on earth is it now so high in the odds? Some even call it a contender???

Mii11

That's a cute song. Definitely a grower, I think Lithuania might manage to reach Top 10 :)

midnightsun

Veteran
It‘s so beautiful and sad at the same time.

It‘s so simple and clean.

People need this. That’s why Ireland qualified too and Germany is much more appreciated than their last entries.

People need some sweet, quiet song to sigh and dream in between the other noisy glitzy Eurosongs.

Lietuvis

WTF what is it about :lt: I don't get??? In my whole Eurovision history this is the one hype I don't get AT ALL!

I mean I can see why some people might find it lovely but why on earth is it now so high in the odds? Some even call it a contender???

You and me both mate. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her. But I don't understand how she could be considered a contender when there are such spectuacular performances like Estonia (loved Austria too btw!). She's already exceeded my expecations and made me proud by getting to the final. :) Anything more than that is just gravy.

Ezio

Veteran
That would be actually fantastic! :D

You have to think outside the bubble and these are the songs that appeal way more to a broarder audience than the songs designed to please the Eurofans.

wtf

You're not the only one. Does nothing for me. Just a cute little song. I guess it just stood out well.

Chorizo

The song and the staging are so cheesy...

Lietuvis

I think we might win the prize for the most polarizing entry this year :D Judging from the comments most people either love it, or hate it.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
she has a chance to achieve the best lithuanian position in the contest, right?

too bad it's in my bottom 5 and makes me wanna sleep. ieva seems nice tho

tuorem

Physically, she reminds me a bit of Francesca Michielin :) It was so cute to see her laugh with Eleni during the press conference :mrgreen:

DanielLuis

The performance suits the song so well. The lights when she is sitting on centre stage create an amazing effect. And her walk to the bridge to meet her husband is perfection, it gives a sense of progression the the performance. This is how you stage this type of song!
I felt something special when I watched the performance and I was not shocked to see it climbed to #5 in the odds when I checked the bookies after the show.

Top Bottom