Contact us

LITHUANIA 2013 - Andrius Pojavis - Something

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

GRE

He said that he wanted to win.No one told him that it was impossible.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I was surprised this qualified but the good kind of surprise. This was not a contender for anything in the Finals and the horrible draw certainly didn't help matters. Andrius was genuinely happy to be there and the thing that I'll remember is how tall he was, he seems kinda average but even his entire build was quite impressive.

Oracles

This song was very simple, glad it at least reached final :) Hope that next time Lithuania chooses something really better..

Milos-BC

Even though many people didn't expect to see it in the final, for me, that was never a question, and I am glad that :lt: qualified as the song deserved it. However, I knew that, in the final, it will be somewhere on the bottom. However, that doesn't change my opinion of the song.

Ingellita

Well, actually this shows how people can be fake on the cameras. When he ends his semi final performance he says "Thank you Europe, I love you." When he ends his final performance, he says "Thank you Europe, we are one, we love you." And this is the result when he takes 20th place.
Sorry, Andrius, we are not one.

Would you be happy if you would received place like this? Maybe Andrius was too emotional and a little bit drunk..He didn't expect to be in the bottom... And this isn't fake..This only shows his honestly,he said the true and I don't see anything bad in that. ;) Only people from abroad can say things like this.. And here in Lithuania we already know he is sincere and affectionate person.
Exatcly I'm not so siurprised he ended so.. Song was kinda good,but performance bland and a little bit weird.:?

ida

Well, actually this shows how people can be fake on the cameras. When he ends his semi final performance he says "Thank you Europe, I love you." When he ends his final performance, he says "Thank you Europe, we are one, we love you." And this is the result when he takes 20th place.
Sorry, Andrius, we are not one.

What wrong he told? Eurovision slogan was "We Are One". ;)

Eurovision 2013: We Are One! | The Eurovision Times

JimmyJump

I'm in love with you... because of my shoes, i'm wearing today... one is called love, the other is called Spain :lol::lol::lol:

This has even better lyrics than Sweden 2011:mrgreen:

LastDreamer

Banned
Very underrated song.

Top Bottom