Contact us

LITHUANIA 2013 - Andrius Pojavis - Something

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

Tinchey

I'm so glad Lithuania qualified, I love this song for some reason. Voted for it twice... good luck in the final! :D

Smudy

I am still incredibly happy that this got through somehow. Andrius is really different which i like, he has certain appeal and charisma. The song reminds me of The Killers. Biggest surprise for me!

euronut

Banned
I am still incredibly happy that this got through somehow. Andrius is really different which i like, he has certain appeal and charisma. The song reminds me of The Killers. Biggest surprise for me!

Me too! Such a nice surprise to have such a different kind of song getting some support. He presented the song without any gimmick and it won people over. I think its a great song. I have high hopes for Hungary after seeing this result.

A-lister

Veteran
Me too! Such a nice surprise to have such a different kind of song getting some support. He presented the song without any gimmick and it won people over. I think its a great song. I have high hopes for Hungary after seeing this result.

In what way is this song "different"? It's one of the least original songs this year and it's very boring to say the least...

I hate when people call actually putting an effort in the performance a "gimmick"... I like when acts put some thought into their shows... it's not a "gimmick", it's actually being un-lazy!

CC92

I do not find the song bad. It has nice 80s vibes although the production sounds rather amateurish/low budget (but this probably is not their fault).

deandarc

I am proud of him. I expected he would qualify, because his singing were sincere and he is different from others. I'm happy Europe liked that and I expect Europe is bored with sparkling shows

A-lister

Veteran
I do not find the song bad. It has nice 80s vibes although the production sounds rather amateurish/low budget (but this probably is not their fault).

I don't hear the "80's vibe" everyone are talking about? xshrug, and I'm a big fan of 80's music.

I just find the song boring and generic and the stage show equally boring... amateur-ish production and bad English...

Actually, this together with Belarus could fit in ESC 2002.... that's how "original and fresh" it sounds imo.

yulichka

I've imagined him as a guy that tells his story at night in some city to his beloved one and he doesn't care he can't sing or someone can hear him, he just does it very sincerely and openly. He's like a guy I know, some very good friend, his whole image helped him to go through, not the song or his vocals and thats what I like :) just my impression. And most of all, I liked that he was placed last in press center voting and still could go through, so congrats, personally for me it's a deserved qualifier.

cassio

His pronunciation of the letter T has become better

Lets not forget these unforgettable lyrics:

If you don’t know, I’m in love with you
When summertime falls, it becomes untrue
Because of the shoes, I’m wearing today
One is called love, the other is pain

Congrats Lithuania

demonl

This song is gonna become Eurovision classic that we will remember the 2013 contest by.

Everything. The lyrics, performance, eyebrows, arm waving, smile, vocals, pronunciation, the post-punk/rock guitar. An especially cause of THE SHOES!

euronut

Banned
In what way is this song "different"? It's one of the least original songs this year and it's very boring to say the least...

I hate when people call actually putting an effort in the performance a "gimmick"... I like when acts put some thought into their shows... it's not a "gimmick", it's actually being un-lazy!

There is nothing wrong with a gimmick, I never said there was. You need to learn to read before responding. However, many Eurovision fans only think a song is good if it has a gimmick. It is nice to have a balance.

I think it is the most original because it is doesn't sound like any other entry this year. To my ear, it is a nice song. Just because it is boring to your simple ear please don't profess to hold a superior view. Now please don't reply to my posts again. I really find you quite annoying and idiotic in your tone.

Waterfall

A-Lister constantly ranting on almost every song and aspect of Eurovision, annoying?! :eek: :lol:

VictoriaLT

I found this on Andrius' 'facebook' page. A picture of the present from BBC. :D

10p2eys.jpg

That was very generous of them. :D

A-lister

Veteran
There is nothing wrong with a gimmick, I never said there was. You need to learn to read before responding. However, many Eurovision fans only think a song is good if it has a gimmick. It is nice to have a balance.

I think it is the most original because it is doesn't sound like any other entry this year. To my ear, it is a nice song. Just because it is boring to your simple ear please don't profess to hold a superior view. Now please don't reply to my posts again. I really find you quite annoying and idiotic in your tone.

Wow, your attitude truly sucks... the fact that you need to attack me for not agreeing with you proves who the annoying person in fact is... "my simple ear"??? :lol: .... well we can pretend that if it makes you feel better up there on your self-proclaimed pedestal :lol:

Oh well, it's true, you really aren't worth responding to... I'm sorry to inform you though that in a discussion forum you will meet people with other opinions and taste than your own though... can't take the heat? Well boo-hoo.

Impressive

Banned

"What's the fucking number 20th?!" xrofl3

A-lister

Veteran

"What's the fucking number 20th?!" xrofl3

Eh ? :lol:

He wanted to be 8th?? I didn't get him... :lol:

He should be lucky he even got to the final with that bore of a song, dreadful English and generally boring and lacking performance :lol:

Impressive

Banned
Eh ? :lol:

He wanted to be 8th?? I didn't get him... :lol:

He should be lucky he even got to the final with that bore of a song, dreadful English and generally boring and lacking performance :lol:

When I said the same thing as comment under the video, I got a lot of negative votes and quite more insult :lol:
He looks drunk, btw.

A-lister

Veteran
When I said the same thing as comment under the video, I got a lot of negative votes and quite more insult :lol:
He looks drunk, btw.

Well, he looked and sounded drunk when singing both in his semi and in his final :lol: ... how this made it to the final is still beyond me... xshrug

Impressive

Banned
Well, he looked and sounded drunk when singing both in his semi and in his final :lol: ... how this made it to the final is still beyond me... xshrug

Well, actually this shows how people can be fake on the cameras. When he ends his semi final performance he says "Thank you Europe, I love you." When he ends his final performance, he says "Thank you Europe, we are one, we love you." And this is the result when he takes 20th place.
Sorry, Andrius, we are not one.

Top Bottom