LITHUANIA 2013 - Andrius Pojavis - Something

How do you rate this entry?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Lituania.png

Ingellita

Re: LITHUANIA 2013

They are the last Baltic country to win the contest for the 1st time. Maybe in 2013 ?

We really would love to,but unfortunatelly,it is too early for us to win :) We didn't mature for it yet :D

Hope Monika,Jazzu or Aistė Pilvelytė will represent us next years :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I still wait for the day that Lithuania will send something that I will like, I strongly disliked ALL their entries so far! This never happened to me with any other country, ever! :eek:

CPV4931

I liked Inculto with "East European Funk", but that was it... and that was the last time they didn´t reach the final -.-

AdelAdel

I liked only 2006 and 2011. Lithuania on ESC is such a forgettable country.

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I liked Inculto with "East European Funk", but that was it... and that was the last time they didn´t reach the final -.-

I could say that this song wasn't bad, but their performance was very stupid! My little brother was calling them "ta vratzia" (the underwears) and he said they were his favorites, and when I told him that they didn't qualify, he said "then I want the Chinese guy to win" meaning Milan Stankovic! :lol: (Don't mind that, he was just 4 years old back then!!!!)

CPV4931

I could say that this song wasn't bad, but their performance was very stupid! My little brother was calling them "ta vratzia" (the underwears) and he said they were his favorites, and when I told him that they didn't qualify, he said "then I want the Chinese guy to win" meaning Milan Stankovic! :lol: (Don't mind that, he was just 4 years old back then!!!!)

maybe he ment the Barbara Dex Award ;-)

EdvinasLTU

what do you think about Jazzu? Here are some her songs:
I know, kinda ballads, but I don't want to send lame pop song as this(Lithuania selection 2006):

A-lister

Veteran

I don't get Lithuania's selection. There's always some gems hidden there, but never chosen, they usually don't even make it to the final. What's up with constantly choosing the most generic and dated stuff all the time? Why never something in Lithuanian for instance?

The best Lithuanian ESC entry still remains Strazdas. Love or Leave and Love are also good enough. Other than that I never really liked any Lithuanian entries, 2012 was ok but tragically dated, generic and formulaic still.

You know, it COULD pay-off to take some risk sometime (and I don't mean with joke entries such as "We Are the Winners").

Overlooked entries in Lithuania's recent selections (especially the 2011 examples and the first example of 2012 could have been SO good entries and are obviously miles above than the chosen ones imo):

2010:

2011:

2012:

EdvinasLTU

this year, jury had 2 donny singing teachers - thats why he won.
about another years - I think Lithuanians need song about love or something similiar, or song which leaves in memory..
2011 - kinda love, kinda jury
2010 - memoriable song
2009 - love
2008 - kinda love, kinda jury
2007 - loove
2006 - memoriable song
2005 - memoriable song
2004 - love
2002 - aivaras was 2nd, b'avarija's song was memoriable...
2001 - memoriable
1999 - jury, people voted for memoriable song
1994 - love.

well thats all Lithuania's eurovision history. love and memoriable songs...

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

69 Danguje xcheer but dunno if they still sing :/

EdvinasLTU

in 2011 they splitted, but came back in 2012, so yeah they still sing.

Here, some more Lithuanian famous:
Jurga Šeduikytė
Andrius Mamontovas (was in eurovision 2006 with LT United)
Marijonas Mikutavičius (also was in LT United)
Happyendless

Who knows, maybe one day they will show themselves in eurovision... : )

A-lister

Veteran

Here, some more Lithuanian famous:
Jurga Šeduikytė

Yeah! This song is really good! Heard it the first time some years ago. Something like this would be good, so plz stop with those dated and cheesy entries in English or joke entires.. you can do so much better!

Top Bottom