19 7.8%

19 7.8%

15 6.1%

16 6.6%

20 8.2%

42 17.2%

• Total voters

gustav

Don't really understand why he passes through as a good singer. His voice is unmusical and very annoying, plus he can barely hold a note. He sure tries, but trying alone doesn't make him a good singer.

moop

congratulations on getting 70 points more than you deserved

rajo

A whole lotta Europe was blind

jdxd-c-c20a.png

VictoriaLT

Both performances in the semi-final and in the final were great and fluent. Donatas did a great job and Lithuania is proud of having such a young and talented artist in the country. Who cares about the place in the final. ;D It's only the number which doesn't really mean much. Donatas is too good for Eurovision. :>

moop

this song annoyes the hell out of me, the soulless lifeless george michael rip the horrible english" i mean caused you a pain ?? a mormon is for you?? its worse than ruslana" the constant yelling its utter shite. hes about as talanted as the jesus twins. goolge them if you havent heard of them im pretty sure non have outside of the us

Miguel

Blah blah blah. The hating got tired. Donny deserved his 14th place! Very good for an underrated entry. Go Lithuania! :D

Yamarus

Blah blah blah. The hating got tired. Donny deserved his 14th place! Very good for an underrated entry. Go Lithuania! :D

I agree. I underestimated this entry, but already in the semi-finals I was pleasantly surprised. My friends really liked it, at the party I threw last night he placed 5th on our own scoreboard.

Insomnia

This was sooo overrated... I'm still trying to understand how this got through to the final. He hasn't got a pleasant voice, it was a messy act, the build-up of the song was just plain weird ...

Fluke

As much as i love this entry, i would have loved to see this one make it:

Celia

This was sooo overrated... I'm still trying to understand how this got through to the final. He hasn't got a pleasant voice, it was a messy act, the build-up of the song was just plain weird ...

+1
Still surprised about this one...

Knubelznarm

^

Great performer.
He (like many other entries) deserved 4th place over that insignificant song from Azerbaijan (Sweden :lol: ).

Realest

Best Lithuanian Entry in History. Deserved Top 3.

Top Bottom