'Cos I'd give it all I can
To have you back again
Love is blind

Love is blind

Last edited by a moderator:

adnar

Re: LITHUANIA 2012

^ I don't like both so much ;)

I hope for another strong voice from Lietuva. I hope they can send some fast song, and well-sung.

Ingellita

I think Liepa would be a good choice for Lithuania (:

Narmina

Donny Montell will represent Lithuania at Novaya Volna in Yurmala

I want him at ESC too :(

Charly

Lithuania is in:

Audrius Siaurusevičius, general director of Lithuanian National Television has this week confirmed to news website Balsas.lt that the country will participate once again in Eurovision, which will next year take place in Azerbaijan.

An early decision was made by LRT this year, since in the past two years it has been increasingly unclear if Lithuania will take part in the event until the last minute. Mr. Siaurusevičius has stressed that the biggest advantage to this decision is that artists will now have more time to get their songs ready for the selection, compared to before.

LRT has managed to negoatiate with the European Broadcasting Union for a favourable participation fee for the contest, and once again their participation has been furthermore secured by sponsors, telecommunications company “Teo”. According to Siaurusevičius, the national selection format is yet to be determined, seeing as the broadcaster is currently concentrating on Junior Eurovision.

lowyby

Whoohoow :D, Tbh, I liked Lithuania a lot this year. It became a post-eurovision favourite of me

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Lithuanian broadcaster LRT has called for eligible songs to be submitted to the broadcaster in the search for the Lithuanian entry to the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest. The format of selection or dates of possible shows have not been announced thus far.

Interested applicants can apply via submitting the following information to LRT; full name(s), birthdate(s), contact details, CV, set of photos, the entry and its lyrics.

A-lister

Veteran

Lithuania tend to send wrong entries pretty often. Last year they had two great entries in Lithuanian and what we got in the end was a disgrace to music imo.

So something like those two would be great:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Lithuanian public broadcaster LRT have disclosed more details on their national selection for Eurovision 2012. A number of semifinals will be aired, followed by a live final show. A combination of jury voting and televoting enjoying 50% stake each will be used. This voting rule will not apply in the 'superfinal', where the Lithuanian representative for Baku will be decided via jury voting alone.

LRT has extended the submissions deadline. Artists are invited to send in their entries until January 2nd 2012. Once the submissions period is over, the broadcaster will internally select a number of songs to participate in the televised shows. A yet undetermined number of semifinals will be broadcast, culminating with a live final show. The exact dates on which the selection shows will be aired remain unknown.

Both the jury and the public will have a say in both the semifinals and the final, enjoying a 50% stake each. In the event of a tie, the results of the jury voting will prevail.

The final of the Lithuanian selection for Eurovision 2012 will feature a so-called 'superfinal', to be held right after the final, in which the three artists with the most votes will sing their songs again. Then, the jury alone will decide who deserves to become the Lithuanian representative in Baku.

Source

A-lister

Veteran

Swedish veterans Marcus Ubeda & Bobby Ljunggren wrote a song for Simona Milinytė.

Can't we just let other countries' selections be finally?? My country is Eurovision-imperialists :lol:

adnar

Simona is excellent!

They can send it even without preselection and it may go to top 10 of the contest. Typical schlager, but...I like it a lot :)

dizzydjc

Wow, I hope One Of A Kind goes to Baku! Lithuania will definetly be in the final once more

Top Bottom