16 9.6%

13 7.8%

15 9.0%

8 4.8%

15 9.0%

30 18.1%

• Total voters

naticopes

Evelina Sašenko really hits all the notes furthermore her interpretation was perfect. She was a bit nervous but her smile made that ballad to sound perfect. I think that it will be very hard for anyone to show a better interpretation on that song . This song really deserved to qualify ! And it had almost 0 chances to qualify because it hadn't almost none political suporting . I'm happy with this result .

adamsamways

Out of all the brilliant ballads that have failed in my eurovision memory (tout de moi, deixha mon sonhar two off the top of my head) I'm really gutted that this one has somehow got to the final! I've nothing against Lithuania at all and I'm sure she's a lovely lovely girl I'm just so gutted it's beaten my two favourites out of a place in the final :(

Nevertheless good luck Lithuania :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
hatergif.gif

Ok..

And by the deaf people comment I meant the sign language, not a cheap attempt at humour with the song being bad :p

doctormalisimo

This will easily get 12 from the Irish televote and will probably get 12 from the Irish jury as they like drab music, so this will get 12 from Ireland, unfortunately :(

94ayd

The song as a piece of music is really boring and bland but Lithuania really used every aspect of their performance to their advantage (apart from some very bad camera angels :lol:) - singing was perfect, the dress really suited the song and her figure and it also underlined her deathly feminine weapons. xrofl3 The sign language was another great idea (Latvia 2005, anyone...). She had a smile on her face, too, so everything worked great for them. ;)

evilperson

She did a good job for what it was. I'm not a fan of a song but she gave a competent performance and it had as much of a chance as anything else.

The only suggestion I would give is drop the sign language.

Ingellita

Evelina has a wonderfull voice and she really deserved place in the final..She sang from the heart and filled the stage with energy and warmth..
Hope Europe will vote for us in the final and Evelina not will be in 5 bottom..;/

Last edited:

iowacorn

Evelina I think has such a GREAT personality as well... she's adorable! and not in the peppy PLEASE WOTING FOR UKRAINE Mika Newton way... Evelina takes it to a whole new level, more modest and sassy and i don't even know haha

Scooby

Good luck sweet Evelina tomorrow!!!

bednar1990

to be honest, she had the best backdrop, her singing was flawless and jury certainly helped her a lot.... 12 points from Poland helped too.

aletem

This is perhaps one of my biggest growers this year. Everything worked so well on Tuesday and I hope Lithuania will do very well on Saturday as well! :)

VedatiNet

I still hate this song. Especially when she wants to dramatice the song with the refrein.

une

Good luck Lithuania, you're one of the best tonight!

Top Bottom