Contact us

Let's play who guess the 12 points to...

No Name

I will bet you that you give your 12 to :is: :p

Iceland will be high, but Sweden has got the package that will make the danes give their 12 to Sweden. Sweden could basically send anything and still get high points from us (sadly). And as I said, Sweden is high in fan-polls. In DR's poll 21% has voted for Sweden as a favorite, whereas Iceland has only around 5% of the votes. Up-tempo songs are usually favourized by us, and Iceland doesn't really fall into this category.

Now having that said I can easily see Romania getting high from us too. He's got the Simon Matthew-vibe (which I personally hated :lol:) that danes will fall for.

LakZaNokte

This is what I hope for, and I think this scenario is most likely:
Turkey>:ba:
Serbia>:ba:
Croatia>:ba:
Bulgaria>:ba:
Macedonia>:ba:
Slovenia>:ba:

Come on Bosnia, you are long overdue! xcheer
this is quite possible, I'm thinking 12 for BiH will almost certainly come from us, serbia, macedonia, slovenia (dino really is well known in all these countries + he has great song), while turkey and bulgaria aren't that certain

p.s. u forgot about germany ;) (ok, maybe not 12 but big points will come for BiH)

Last edited:

Lenalite

Poland> Azerbaijan
Norway> Sweden
Albania> BiH
Armenia> Russia
Turkey> Azerbaijan
Serbia> Hungary
Russia> Georgia
Switzerland> Germany
Georgia> Azerbaijan
Finland> Estonia
Malta> Azerbaijan
San Marino> Italy
Croatia> BiH
Iceland> Denmark
Hungary> Azerbaijan
Portugal> France
Lithuania> Estonia
Azerbaijan> Ukraine
Greece> United Kingdom
Bosnia and Herzegovina> Serbia
Austria> BiH
Netherlands> Germany
Belgium> Germany
Slovakia> Hungary
Ukraine> Azerbaijan
Moldova> Romania
Sweden> Denmark
Cyprus> Greece
Bulgaria> Greece
Macedonia> BiH
Israel> UK
Slovenia> Serbia
Romania> Hungary
Estonia> Finland
Belarus> Azerbaijan
Latvia> Estonia
Denmark> Estonia
Ireland> UK
France> Austria
Italy> France
United Kingdom> Ireland
Germany> Austria
Spain> Italy

Sabiondo

We will see! It also depends on how simillar are the televoting and the jury votes. If we get 12 from Italian televoting for example and the jury gives us 0, and the other 9 countries are completly different, we will still get 12 points from :it: as the public choice is the priority :D

So i had right this time )) :it: was gave to us their 12 points , Moldova 8 and Ukraine 7... So Romania had his new ''Spain'' in compensation xkiss))), and if had been Albania in the finals, the 10 pts who had UK was become in 5 :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Sim

I did surprise me Belgium gave 12 to France, but he deserved it

the 10 for Romania no surprise, I was there in Ghent when he performed, he can really sing good=)

8 to Greece, I expected, many greeks here

Synergise

Well, it didn't surprise me that much, but there was really loud booing when Ireland only gave the UK 6, after we'd given them 12. We only have the one neighbour, and even they don't like us!

asia

lol.... Blue were out of tune though...... Lee ryan really botched it up, anyway..... Uk did manage a twelve from their best friends.....er......bulgaria???? Scratching head :s

asia

i think next year maybe uk,spain and france will spit the dummy out and not enter...... France have already suggested they are withdrawing........if they do, wonder where azerbaijan will get the money from to host lol

No Name

Really hadn't expected us and Ireland to exchange 12 points.
:p

Even Sweden gave it 12. Ireland really seemed to appeal to the Scandinavian countries this year. :lol:

Top Bottom