Contact us

Let's play who guess the 12 points to...

AlekS

Veteran

AlekS

Veteran
AlekS: Как вы думаете, что Беларусь предавать Россию в голосованиях..??? )))
Yep, they are in very bad relationships currently. + Lukashenko complained that Russia betrayed them on ESC 2010 :lol:

iverson

My prediction:

Poland> :lt:
Norway> :dk:
Albania> :sl:
Armenia> :az:
Turkey> :az:
Serbia> :ba:
Russia> :az:
Switzerland> :fr:
Georgia> :az:
Finland> :ee:
Malta> :uk:
San Marino> :it:
Croatia> :ba:
Iceland> :ee:
Hungary> :de:
Portugal> :fr:
Lithuania> :ee:
Azerbaijan> :ge:
Greece> :ge:
Bosnia and Herzegovina> :rs:
Austria> :de:
Netherlands> :dk:
Belgium> :ch:
Slovakia> :hu:
Ukraine> :az:
Moldova> :ro:
Sweden> :ro:
Cyprus> :gr:
Bulgaria> :gr:
Macedonia> :rs:
Israel> :ru:
Slovenia> :ba:
Romania> :fr:
Estonia> :fi:
Belarus> :ru:
Latvia> :ee:
Denmark> :fi:
Ireland> :uk:
France> :lt:
Italy> :uk:
United Kingdom> :ie:
Germany> :dk:
Spain> :fr:

Sabiondo

There are 500 000 Ukrainians in Italy :*) (though knowing our diaspora I wouldn't expect a lot of points).

i thing that :ua: will take 6 or 7 points of Italia )) BTW.. my friends was told me that in the RAI telecast of the 2 Semi-final, Rafaella Carra was - She have make it - (by Mika, the representative of Ukraine). Two seconds after Ukraine announced it happens and she say "Who ?"... only when the focus says "aaahh, she is, beautiful, beautiful" :lol::lol::lol:

Sabiondo

Yep, they are in very bad relationships currently. + Lukashenko complained that Russia betrayed them on ESC 2010 :lol:

If that happen tomorrow, mayber i ending in an Deep shock, more than Armenia & Turkey out of the finals...¡¡¡ Because i dobout so much that that thing happen :rolleyes:

AlekS

Veteran
i thing that :ua: will take 6 or 7 points of Italia )) BTW.. my friends was told me that in the RAI telecast of the 2 Semi-final, Rafaella Carra was - She have make it - (by Mika, the representative of Ukraine). Two seconds after Ukraine announced it happens and she say "Who ?"... only when the focus says "aaahh, she is, beautiful, beautiful" :lol::lol::lol:
I really like Rafaella btw :lol:
I noticed that our diaspora likes popular singers. Not sure about Mika. + if country with 22% Ukrainians gave us 0 last year then we shouldn't really expect anything and just work on the entry ))) Can't say the same about Russia, unfortuantely. Imo, our jury will give Russia 0 again and our televoters will give Alex 10-12.

whatdoyouwant

I actually would bet on Germany giving their 12 pts to Denmark. Seems to be very popular here

Rose

This is what I hope for, and I think this scenario is most likely:
Turkey>:ba:
Serbia>:ba:
Croatia>:ba:
Bulgaria>:ba:
Macedonia>:ba:
Slovenia>:ba:

Come on Bosnia, you are long overdue! xcheer

lucian-crusher

For thorse guys who thinking Italy will gave their 12 points to :fr:...have not thought that in Italy lives many :md: & :ro: as well... don't think that they will give 12 to France easily ignoring first Moldova and Romania..??? :lol::lol:

:it: will give 12 to :ch: because of the Italian roots of Anna. We have 800.000 Romanians in :it: and we will get 12 from the televoting but a Big Fat 0 from the jury. Look at :es:, we have over a milion Romanians there and since the jury introduction we stoped receiveing owr usual 12 points.

Sabiondo

:it: will give 12 to :ch: because of the Italian roots of Anna. We have 800.000 Romanians in :it: and we will get 12 from the televoting but a Big Fat 0 from the jury. Look at :es:, we have over a milion Romanians there and since the jury introduction we stoped receiveing owr usual 12 points.

I don't thing so, futuremore i don't think that is an excuse to give it that so easy ;) and in Italy they had an great appreciation for the Romanian and Moldovan music I do not think the jury will give to us of a large 0, i we read personally that the Italians ESC fan will vote for Moldova and Romania in the final, but await and see......

And i Spain, i thing that the jury will give to us 3 points and will get 8 points average, cause the 10-12 will go to Germany and Italy )))

Misi

Poland> :lt:
Norway> :dk:
Albania> :gr:
Armenia> :ru:
Turkey> :az:
Serbia> :ba:
Russia> :az:
Switzerland> :de:
Georgia> :az:
Finland> :dk:
Malta> :uk:
San Marino> :it:
Croatia> :ba:
Iceland> :dk:
Hungary> :az:
Portugal> :fr:
Lithuania> :ge:
Azerbaijan> :ru:
Greece> :uk:
Bosnia and Herzegovina> :rs:
Austria> :de:
Netherlands> :de:
Belgium> :de:
Slovakia> :de:
Ukraine> :ru:
Moldova> :ro:
Sweden> :ba:
Cyprus> :gr:
Bulgaria> :gr:
Macedonia> :ba:
Israel> :ru:
Slovenia> :de:
Romania> :md:
Estonia> :fi:
Belarus> :ru:
Latvia> :ru:
Denmark> :de:
Ireland> :lt:
France> :az:
Italy> :fr:
United Kingdom> :gr:
Germany> :ch:
Spain> :md:

Last edited:

JackBauer

Well i can see france getting at least 7 or 8 from italy televote ( i'm really thinking now that may be one of higher with televotes) and i would find it strange if we weren't in the italian jury top 5, i would be really amazed not to so i think it the end we will have at least a good points from italy.

I'm predicting our highest mark to come from there and from san marino because of the 100% jury thing:) I hope a few balkans countries juries will give us some points like for Patricia, just to have some 7 & 6 :)

No Name

Unfortunately I'm quite certain we will give our 12 points to Sweden. :mad:

It seems to be popular here already and is leading the poll on DR's website. He's currently 68th on the Danish iTunes-chart (Ireland and Latvia are also to be found on this list).

Sweden is always a safe bet as our 12-pointer, in fact I can not see us giving them to anyone else.

I'll get on with a full prediction for all countries later.

lucian-crusher

I don't thing so, futuremore i don't think that is an excuse to give it that so easy ;) and in Italy they had an great appreciation for the Romanian and Moldovan music I do not think the jury will give to us of a large 0, i we read personally that the Italians ESC fan will vote for Moldova and Romania in the final, but await and see......

And i Spain, i thing that the jury will give to us 3 points and will get 8 points average, cause the 10-12 will go to Germany and Italy )))

We will see! It also depends on how simillar are the televoting and the jury votes. If we get 12 from Italian televoting for example and the jury gives us 0, and the other 9 countries are completly different, we will still get 12 points from :it: as the public choice is the priority :D

Top Bottom