Contact us

Latvia: Aarzemnieki - Cake to Bake

escYOUnited

Administrator
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
From Ashley in the United Kingdom, How well do you think your song will do in the contest?

Salmon

Do you hope to be put right before the Belorussian entry in the draw? :mrgreen:

-Leo from Munich, Germany

Unregistered

Cindy from Manchester, UK.

-People have mixed feelings about your song - some think you are a fun/joke entry, some consider you a serious contender. (I think you dodged a bullet by not taking the lyrics too literally in your video.) How do you balance/cope with/think of that split between people? Where do you position yourselves?

-Latvia has been last or second last in the semifinals in the last 5 years. Do you think you can break this Eurovision curse for Latvia?
-What are your goals in Eurovision this year (winning, qualifying, just giving a great performance...)?

-How do feel about the fact that many compare you to last year's (2013) Malta's (*super-cute*) entry (Tomorrow (is so distant..))?

-What is your favorite post-2000 Eurovision entry of Latvia/Germany/in general?

-How do you feel about Germany's entry with its half-polish half-ukrainian singer this year?

-The National Final in Latvia was viewed by about 200 000 people. Are you ready to 200 million people in Copenhagen?

-In last years Latvia has allowed only Latvian composers and singers to participate in the Latvian Eurovision Selection process? What kind of loophole allowed a German-lead band to take part and win?

-How do you like the "Other (eurovision 2014) Cake song" (Belarus, Teo, Cheesecake)?

-Are you not sick already of hearing Cake puns about your song/Eurovision this year?

-Who would you give YOUR Douze Points this year (same rules as in eurovision - you cant vote for yourselves)?

Anjeza

Question for the lead singer: What was the reason for you to move to Latvia?

Annika from Berlin, Germany

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
One of the things I love most about the awesome Aarzemnieki is how individual you guys are. I reckon that you all are into some pretty great alternative artists/bands outside of Eurovision and I would love to know what type of stuff you like and what inspires you.

Liels paldies! Veiksmi! Lai tev veicas!. I'll have some cake on the night of the semi final in your honour. Lots of love, Kai. London, United Kingdom.

Top Bottom