2 2.0%

0 0.0%

3 2.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Andromache

Sudden Lights were my favorite Latvian entry since Aminata. They've failed to qualify 6 times in a row. Not sure what they can do. For me personally Latvias songs were never really bad just not really strong enough to make me vote (- Sudden Lights who I voted for). I would love a surprise victory next year.

dizzydjc

Don't give up hope Latvians, you consistently send great entries (we won't talk about 2022 tho)

Loindici

Veteran
Now I'm not sure if Latvia's selection weren't that good or if it's catered to the wrong audience. But I have a feeling it also comes to their stagings and oftentimes they didn't deliver something captivating enough for the viewers.

EddySe

Hi, Eurofans! I'm songwriter and big fan of ESC. My dream is to write a song that will sound from the Eurovision stage. Perhaps you know local artists who would like to take part in this competition. I would offer them a song to sing.

elanyvx

108 songs for Supernova 2024

From January 2024, every fan of the competition will have the opportunity to meet the members of "Supernova" chosen by the jury, while viewers will be able to evaluate the performances in the February television broadcasts and decide together with the jury in the final, who will be awarded a ticket for the 'Eurovision.

Marcos C

108 songs for Supernova 2024

From January 2024, every fan of the competition will have the opportunity to meet the members of "Supernova" chosen by the jury, while viewers will be able to evaluate the performances in the February television broadcasts and decide together with the jury in the final, who will be awarded a ticket for the 'Eurovision.

The article also says,

"The jury selected by LTV includes representatives of the Latvian music industry, events and television, as well as foreign professionals. As usual, due to security reasons, LTV will reveal the names of the jury representatives after the international Eurovision Song Contest in May."

MojVoda

Traditionalist folk song in Lettish please. One with powerful orchestra and epic in size!

Latvian population in awe.

Can one of the 108 songs be it?

Top Bottom