8 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran
Andris Kivics (Main singer for band ''Z-scars'') claimed that he had written a ''winning song'' for Eurovision 2023....

Let's remind them that he tried to represent the nation in 2013 and was last place in the semi-final 2.

njdevils94

Veteran
Andris Kivics (Main singer for band ''Z-scars'') claimed that he had written a ''winning song'' for Eurovision 2023....

Let's remind them that he tried to represent the nation in 2013 and was last place in the semi-final 2.

Call me crazy but somehow I don't think he has a song that can win ESC 2023 in his back pocket. :lol:

njdevils94

Veteran
You are not crazy, everyone in Latvia thinks he is a joke at this point and each scandal he had makes a bad reputation for his career....
Yes, I was being sarcastic. :lol:

What other names have you heard that might be in for Supernova 2023?

Mimmon

Veteran
SUPERNOVA 2023 COMMING BACK

- song submissions open tomorrow at 10:00 Latvian time (9:00 CEST) And will close on 1st December
- final to take place in February 2023
- procedure for determining the supernova winner to be published in January 2023

Mimmon

Veteran
Okay been adding new songs to Spotify, and I think I found another artist that very likely will submit the song for Supernova.He is been lately everywhere in shows (Mask and Dancing with Stars (sadly he got eliminated first lol) )

His name is Rolands Ce

He is a very talented music producer and secretly huge Eurovision fan (according to him)

I personally want him to collab with Zaum so he can deliver the rap part very well so Zaum can focus on actual singing

fayalzarov1

I still feel bitter as goddamn vinegar on what happened to Latvia like a Lena-Turkey way this year :LOL:

Mimmon

Veteran
Secretly want them to represent Latvia at Eurovision....
Its like father's being cool band.... but trust me they legendary Latvian band....

They more are 10 members but easily can make into 6 man just for Supernova and Eurovision

Mimmon

Veteran
Another potential entry for Supernova 2022

My thoughts: Veeery beautiful slow ballad in Latvian and it's well produced so it could be darkhorse if they made to the final list

njdevils94

Veteran
Another potential entry for Supernova 2022

My thoughts: Veeery beautiful slow ballad in Latvian and it's well produced so it could be darkhorse if they made to the final list

How do we know it's a potential entry for Supernova. Did she talk about submitting it?

lasse braun

any news from latvia?
this stunning lady again in the game?
you know already,lasse is definitely an ethnomusicfriend and this track from her was very good - a little touch of go_a but different style.
xqueenbitch

mauve

Veteran
any news from latvia?
this stunning lady again in the game?
you know already,lasse is definitely an ethnomusicfriend and this track from her was very good - a little touch of go_a but different style.
xqueenbitch

I like the song, a bit avantgarde, but the text is a bit monotonous ... I can even learn it! :ROFLMAO:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Supernova 2023 line-up
  • 24. Avenija – You Said
  • Adriana Miglane – Like I Wanna
  • Alise Haijima – Tricky
  • Arturs Hatti – Love Vibes
  • Avéi – Let Me Go
  • Inspo – Sway
  • Justs – Strangers
  • Katrine Miller – Beaten Down