8 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yuki_vamp.esc

But sadly this place isn’t often representative of what happens at Eurovision
At least there's a bunch of support not the likes of Azerbaijan or Ireland where flies flying over them, in this forum and in other platforms.

lacrymea

how to say it in a nice way? hmmm oh yeah SCREW them odds, if applicable I'll vote them for the "other part of the world televotes".

Please do vote, they need it the most!!!
I just wrote "screw the odds" under a video from their Warsaw performance xD

I can vote for this semi and all my votes will go for them. But I don't think it'll make a huge difference in the portuguese televote :-/

I just wrote "screw the odds" under a video from their Warsaw performance xD

I can vote for this semi and all my votes will go for them. But I don't think it'll make a huge difference in the portuguese televote :-/

When Maneskin performed, the bubble said this would never win. I called 20 times for them.

When they said Ukraine would win because of the war only, well, I called for Stefania 20 times from 2 phones. 🤣

Yeah. I voted that way as well in both years. Minus the 2 phones xD

As normal people do. 🤣

Please send 1 vote for my moustage uncles dissing off Putin. I felt so sorry for them today. They said they almost cried when they saw reception in Poland, they were afraid they wouldn't fit in. 😔

lacrymea

As normal people do. 🤣

Please send 1 vote for my moustage uncles dissing off Putin. I felt so sorry for them today. They said they almost cried when they saw reception in Poland, they were afraid they wouldn't fit in. 😔
I think they'll have no problems going through ;) People in Liverpool will also show them love.

If I think my 20 votes on Latvia won't make a difference considering portuguese usual televote patterns, Croatia won't stand a chance here :-/ People didn't get it.

SpiritofKeiino

I'm leaning to it NQ but I think hope is not lost. I could see a situation where the staging and performance are impactful on the audience, leading it to qualify. I feel it has more hope of qualifying than Ireland in this semi.

Deleted member 12761

I also think they're not qualifying but I hope they do. Their performance at IC was really great and imo this song sounds like a radio hit. It has that type of quality. To me this is in the same bag as "Snap". Not saying they're going to become as big as Rosa but they definitely have the talent and the quality to become more popular as a band with and after Eurovision. I hope they get their flowers.

Datura

as much as i would love to see this qualify i don't really see a chance for them to succeed in the televoting, i don't think that (in this strong semifinal) this type of music will get that much appeal - but i really really hope im wrong

Top Bottom