36 22.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Instead of meat I eat veggies and pussy
I like them both fresh, like them both juicy
I ride my bicycle to work instead of a car
All of my groceries are divided by weight and stored in glass jars (Yeah)
Got my reusable bag
That swag, my flex, my flag
Zero waste, that is my jam
Save fuel and sell your truck
The karma comes for free and so does luck
All aboard the green Titanic
Let's sail the world and then cruise the Atlantic
No ice in the way, no need to panic
All the signs are there, let's go organic

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Know that being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is cool (It's cool)
Eat your salad, save the planet
Being green is sexy as fuck
Being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is sexy as you

Ring, ring, God damn, it's an exam (Let's go)
Get your trash can, no back-up plan and sort through it
Bend over, then jiggle that peach (Ayy)
You recyclin' while I'm loving those cheeks (That's sweet)
I'm a beast instead of a killer, forget the hot dogs (What)
'Cause my sausage is bigger
Three, two, one, all the girls go eco
If you want your man's tongue longer than a gecko's

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Being green is sexy as you

Being green is sexy as

Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Being green is sexy as you​

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

This is just awful, sounds like some very bad 2001-2003 ESC filler entry, it's not fun, it's just stupid and embarrassing and just a bunch of incel guys trying to be humoristic... but hey you need at least a somewhat decent song for that to even fly. Yuck.

Zerocalcare

This morning I decided to give my impressions of the Barcelona Pre Party 2022 and the singers who performed there.

Aside from the fact that the Pre Party stage wasn't great (it's something that can be accepted in a pre-contest), I personally found the sound system terrible. The amateur quality audio did not help the singers express themselves at their best nor did the public enjoy the songs as best they could.

The Pre Party was interesting because, as I expressed in the San Marino thread, it shows the strengths and weaknesses of the singers and their songs.

These opening lines will be the same for all pre-party attendee threads. It's a kind of preface.

Now let's talk about Citi Zeni and "Eat Your Salad". I swear to you... I am shaken... I can't recover! They were great! A person who does not have them at the top of their preference list tells you this. If I could have given him a prize at the Pre Party I would have given it to him. It's extraordinary how the small live concert vibe, the club vibe is perfect for them, it's their size. "Eat Your Salad" is the song that sounded best and proved itself best. Probably a large part of the credit, even if the frontman was very good and energetic, belongs to the band who managed the instrumental part perfectly. Where others have suffered, the Citi Zeni flexed their muscles. They are very undervalued. Now I have high expectations. I wish them to give their best in Turin. Baltic music is great this year! EstLaLia reigns in 2022! 💪

simori95

While I am not sure if I believe that the second slot is the „death slot“, it certainly isn’t really a good position to be in. It might actually be a bad omen. However, I do believe Latvia to be one of the most memorable songs this year, and I sure hope they can push through to the final. By far not everyone likes this song, but I have hope left that those who do like it will hold on to it.

midnightsun

Veteran
Their starting position is the minor problem. What I am more concerned of is that it's rather close to Slovenia. When I watched the official recap for the first time yesterday I had a feeling both songs cancel out each other.

Sabrewulf238

Their starting position is the minor problem. What I am more concerned of is that it's rather close to Slovenia. When I watched the official recap for the first time yesterday I had a feeling both songs cancel out each other.

Why would that happen? They're not similar at all...

I felt like Latvia's main competition in this semi is likely to be Moldova and Norway. They're all kind of going for that "ridiculous but catchy" vibe.

I think Latvia can still qualify, but they're feeling a lot more borderline than I expected them to be when they first won their national selection.

midnightsun

Veteran
Well, when I watched the recap of Semi 1 for the first time yesterday I didn’t remember either song was part of it after the recap was finished. And I like both songs a lot. Now I am involved in the whole ESC thing for months. If I don’t remember them I can’t see people distinguish between both after watching the recap. I can imagine people saying 'that group of young men with their happy 70's funk song… was it Latvia? Or Slovenia? I don’t know. It was fun though.'
I‘m not saying it will happen this way, but I won’t rule it out. On the other hand there are plenty of spots to qualify in Semi 1 since just Ukraine, Greece and Norway are safe imo, so you will never know…

cegs5

Why would that happen? They're not similar at all...

I felt like Latvia's main competition in this semi is likely to be Moldova and Norway. They're all kind of going for that "ridiculous but catchy" vibe.

I think Latvia can still qualify, but they're feeling a lot more borderline than I expected them to be when they first won their national selection.
I don’t think Moldova belong to that bag. Trenuletul is fun, genuine and catchy, not a buffonery senseless song. I feel like they appeal a difference audience than Latvia or Norway.

escEndre

Did have the pleasure to talk with joyful and fun Citi Zeni from Latvia! :-D

Check out the interview with the fantastic guys here! xheart

Please Subscribe our YouTube-channel to watch the latest interview's with the Eurovision contestants! xheart

Chalphon

It was in my top 5 but has dropped due to better songs beeing released and the novelty has worn off. It hasn't grown on me, on the other hand in ESC you just need the initial appeal to score well.

Grinch

You'd think Germany's epic failure last year would be a lesson but NAUR!

"Joke entries" might seem easy to produce but they actually require catchy beats, witty lyrics and great stage presence.
First 2 don't exist here for sure. We'll see about the last one.

Deleted member 12761

It's in my Top 10 and I'm usually not a fan of "joke" acts. Imo it's a very well produced track and it's catchy. I also really like the guys. I wish them good luck. I gave them 8 points.

Ezio

Veteran
If you want me to eat your salad, here is my wish list, so I'll do it:

- Lettuce
- boiled eggs
- dried or caramelized cherry tomatoes
- avocado
- goat or sheep cheese
- chicken or tuna
- red beans
- green olives
- spicy peppers