36 22.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Instead of meat I eat veggies and pussy
I like them both fresh, like them both juicy
I ride my bicycle to work instead of a car
All of my groceries are divided by weight and stored in glass jars (Yeah)
Got my reusable bag
That swag, my flex, my flag
Zero waste, that is my jam
Save fuel and sell your truck
The karma comes for free and so does luck
All aboard the green Titanic
Let's sail the world and then cruise the Atlantic
No ice in the way, no need to panic
All the signs are there, let's go organic

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Know that being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is cool (It's cool)
Eat your salad, save the planet
Being green is sexy as fuck
Being green is hot (It's hot)
Being green is sexy as you

Ring, ring, God damn, it's an exam (Let's go)
Get your trash can, no back-up plan and sort through it
Bend over, then jiggle that peach (Ayy)
You recyclin' while I'm loving those cheeks (That's sweet)
I'm a beast instead of a killer, forget the hot dogs (What)
'Cause my sausage is bigger
Three, two, one, all the girls go eco
If you want your man's tongue longer than a gecko's

Oh, when you eat your veggies
Baby, think of me
Little kitty, don't you know that
Being green is cool?

Being green is sexy as you

Being green is sexy as

Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Being green is sexy as you​

Mimmon

Veteran
These are artists I Want to see represent Latvia in Eurovision 2022

But I believe most likely Markus Riva or Bermundu Divsturis is next in line for representing Latvia in Eurovision 2022...
I just hope Dream team notices Markus Riva so we can do well....

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do not think that LTV will withdraw, even though staying away from the contest for a few years would be healthy, especially if they think they did a brilliant job this year and do not want to change anything. We will most probably bring Supernova back as disappointment coming from Latvians after this internal choice has been heavy since March, and the outcome made it even worse, most saying it was LTV that flopped not our nation - it was not us who picked this song.

Speaking of my personal wishes, I hope that Latvia will be represented by a folk band (and with something bright and joyful, not melancholic resulting into static like 2019), even though I am quite sure that with our NF it is simply not possible as they are doing everything to "find the perfect song for Europe in English" instead of focusing on something that could promote our local product pretty well. I would not mind Instrumenti as well (2/6 of Cosmos, Latvia 2006) but the leader has got a really high ego so probably they are not even considering it. But other than that they are pretty good.

Markus Riva can have another attempt but I simply do not see him doing well at the contest. He gives me Uku Suviste vibes given the irrelevant pop stuff every single year he enters Supernova with but at least he would not be there with all this "wow look at me I am the best" toxic aura that Samanta created. 2021 was awful for us from every single aspect so let's hope 2022 comes as recovery.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I do not think that LTV will withdraw, even though staying away from the contest for a few years would be healthy, especially if they think they did a brilliant job this year and do not want to change anything. We will most probably bring Supernova back as disappointment coming from Latvians after this internal choice has been heavy since March, and the outcome made it even worse, most saying it was LTV that flopped not our nation - it was not us who picked this song.

Speaking of my personal wishes, I hope that Latvia will be represented by a folk band (and with something bright and joyful, not melancholic resulting into static like 2019), even though I am quite sure that with our NF it is simply not possible as they are doing everything to "find the perfect song for Europe in English" instead of focusing on something that could promote our local product pretty well. I would not mind Instrumenti as well (2/6 of Cosmos, Latvia 2006) but the leader has got a really high ego so probably they are not even considering it. But other than that they are pretty good.

Markus Riva can have another attempt but I simply do not see him doing well at the contest. He gives me Uku Suviste vibes given the irrelevant pop stuff every single year he enters Supernova with but at least he would not be there with all this "wow look at me I am the best" toxic aura that Samanta created. 2021 was awful for us from every single aspect so let's hope 2022 comes as recovery.

I like Markus a lot tho! He is quite a weak vocalist but with a good song, he can qualify... he would also be the eye candy of the year.
I want something more indie from Latvia tho - Sudden Lights band is great!

Mimmon

Veteran
To be honest I adore Markus Riva, but this is first year I don't want him to represent Latvia next year....
Also I want internal selection to see what LTV has to offer

Speaking of withdrawing, they should done few years ago after failing in 2017 but here we are still running..... So I don't see Latvia would withdraw. Also another year we were close to withdraw was in 2009 but LTV decided to go for Dziesma and Probka won

Mimmon

Veteran
So after few weeks I have come up with great artists who I want and should be great to represent Latvia in 2022...
My critea of choosing was that I want new names but with intresting twists and aswell time to send something in Latvian...
There is saying ''Eiropa mus nesapratis'' which means Europe won't understand us which means thats probaby reason Latvians are avoiding something in Latvian.

So here are few examples:
(Something in Latvian but in similar style of the song)

Shadowfuxcs

It might be a good time to give MADARA a shot, I haven't been absolutely mesmerized by her songs but she could stand out and it's the type of folk(?) that would also have support from juries.
And please let Aminata take a break or force her to use some instruments in her songwriting. A big part of why Latvia didn't make it this year is that there was hardly any instrumental to back up the vocals. It's a recurring problem with Aminata's compositions and it's always costing Latvia a few places when her songs go to esc. If "love injected" was not suffering from the same problem it could have done even better.

rasmuslights

Veteran
It might be a good time to give MADARA a shot, I haven't been absolutely mesmerized by her songs but she could stand out and it's the type of folk(?) that would also have support from juries.
And please let Aminata take a break or force her to use some instruments in her songwriting. A big part of why Latvia didn't make it this year is that there was hardly any instrumental to back up the vocals. It's a recurring problem with Aminata's compositions and it's always costing Latvia a few places when her songs go to esc. If "love injected" was not suffering from the same problem it could have done even better.

Love Injected and Heartbeat were amazing! All of her other compositions have been very subpar... tho she did say that she wasn't very present for Latvia 2020, 2021 she was called to write the lyrics after the song has already been written

Shadowfuxcs

Love Injected and Heartbeat were amazing! All of her other compositions have been very subpar... tho she did say that she wasn't very present for Latvia 2020, 2021 she was called to write the lyrics after the song has already been written
I liked them both melodically but would have liked them more with richer instrumentation. Especially Heartbeat in the live performance felt very "empty".

Top Bottom