(Get ready for a)

Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra pa
Pa ra ra pa pa-rade

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
any Latvian here.. does anybody know if Latvia will continue with internal selection or will they return to Supernova?

gingerale

any Latvian here.. does anybody know if Latvia will continue with internal selection or will they return to Supernova?
Not a Latvian but I guess it depends on how Samanta will do. I even could imagine a withdrawal after many years missing the final. If I remember it correctly there were withdrawal rumours after the 2019 contest.

hijirio

Veteran
Samanta and the Moon when the rehearsals start:

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's review:

I still don't understand the fandom's love for this woman, she has yet to release a single good attempt at Eurovision and continues the path of messy amateur productions and compositions with bad English, cringe lyrics and unpleasant oversinging. She is clearly trying way too hard to be "cool" or something, but lacks the sense for good productions and compositions. I like when someone tries something different, but this is just amateur and cringe like her last entry and probably even worse so. This is bottom 3 for me.

Last edited:

Biscuit02

This is a big downgrade from last year, I love Samanta as an artist and performer but this doesn't even come close to the awesomeness that was ''Still Breathing'', Latvia was my winner last year so it was going to be hard to bring a song that was on the same level, but this is nowhere close to that, it's definitely not bad and there are some parts I really enjoy(the pre-chorus) but the chorus itself is really weak and doesn't do anything for me, but still this is definitely not a bad song but after last year it comes as a disappointment.

:6:Points

gingerale

A-lister's review:

I still don't understand the fandom's love for this woman, she has yet to release a single good attempt at Eurovision and continues the path of messy amateur productions and compositions with bad English, cringe lyrics and unpleasant oversinging. She is clearly trying way too hard to be "cool" or something, but lack the sense for good productions and compositions. I like when someone tries something different, but this is just amateur and cringe like her last entry and probably even worse so. This is bottom 3 for me.

You just summarized why I like her so much. She's messy but lots of fun and she's doing it the way she likes it. For me that's the charm.

We have enough countries trying hard to make it clinical perfect every year. I'm happy that there are some countries left who will not read that formula. it can going either way but at least there is something to respond to.

A-lister

Veteran
You just summarized why I like her so much. She's messy but lots of fun and she's doing it the way she likes it. For me that's the charm.

We have enough countries trying hard to make it clinical perfect every year. I'm happy that there are some countries left who will not read that formula. it can going either way but at least there is something to respond to.

Each to their own of course, and I applaud her for doing her own thing but the execution just doesn't work. I am not someone who promotes to play it safe or send something formulaic, quite the contrary, and there can be beauty in chaos, but for it to work you need to know how to do your sh*t well and unfortunately with Samanta Tina that isn't the case. I do like her spirit and attitude though, but yeah that alone doesn't help it if the end-products are just hot messes.

Top Bottom