21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
I think that too. Too bad Lithuania is in SF1. xhelp

Which is why I think they may cancel out each other because they are going for the televote and likely bomb in the jury vote. So to me, it's going to be either one to qualify or both flop, as I really can't see both of them going through the finals.

gingerale

Which is why I think they may cancel out each other because they are going for the televote and likely bomb in the jury vote. So to me, it's going to be either one to qualify or both flop, as I really can't see both of them going through the finals.

I just checked quickly the televoting results for both countries in the previous years and Armenia has more potential friends (Greece, Georgia, Czech Republic, France) in this semi.

Alaska49

yeah, i wasn't counting on SO MANY countries making suboptimal choices. samanta might just have the field she needs to scrape by. but it will still be a struggle with juries lol

BorisBubbles

Veteran
With all entries in the second half being known, i could very well imagine that Samanta closes the semi. If she does, she could Serhat her way into the finale.

A bonkers thought but this year has been so absurd thus far it wouldn't even be the least plausible outcome. (Daði is a favourite to win. Daði)

Kitakaze

With all entries in the second half being known, i could very well imagine that Samanta closes the semi. If she does, she could Serhat her way into the finale.

I suspect they might want to use her to break up some of the ballads in her half given she’s amongst Finland, Switzerland, Albania, Portugal and Bulgaria but I agree she’d make a killer of a closer.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Uto

Veteran
I suspect they might want to use her to break up some of the ballads in her half given she’s amongst Finland, Switzerland, Albania, Portugal and Bulgaria but I agree she’d make a killer of a closer.
You also have Armenia and Denmark for that. Latvia is the best closer of the bunch really. She deserves the spot.

crashworld

Veteran
You also have Armenia and Denmark for that. Latvia is the best closer of the bunch really. She deserves the spot.

Well it depends. I do think she may close the show. But depending on the mood they are going for. Denmark has an upbeat cheery song. I can see it doing a Miki ala Spain 2019 and close the show, to lighten up the mood considering the coronavirus.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Well it depends. I do think she may close the show. But depending on the mood they are going for. Denmark has an upbeat cherry song. I can see it doing a Miki ala Spain 2019 and close the show, to lighten up the mood considering the coronavirus.
Not a bad line of reasoning. It's an option.

Uto

Veteran
This is now the official anthem against covid in Utopia.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom