5 3.2%

21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
Thank you guys, I have been neglecting our Tina for too long. Thanks for picking up the slack.

harey

I upgraded my vote from 0 to 2 because I think I'm okay with the song since there are many other songs I can't stand this year.

Uto

Veteran
I know where Samanta Queentina found inspiration for her dress:

This is just daft. I can just hear the silly music that must have accompanied this.

Samanta uses the dress to show men like me what a real woman is like.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Uto

Veteran
As I flail my arms wildly in prayer at the altar of our goddess queen Samanta I ask her to please give us more bop. We have enough slow songs now.

crashworld

Veteran
Latvia is in the 2nd half of 2nd semi, in the sea of ballads, it 's going to stand out. But there is Armenia, which may cancel each other. But I guess the chances of qualifying maybe higher.

crashworld

Veteran
I hope for 15-18 in the running order.

It depends the revamp of Armenia's song.
Given we only have 4 non-ballad songs - Armenia, Latvia, Georgia and Denmark, I can only see Armenia, Latvia or Denmark being the closer of the night. They have to space out these 4 songs between the 5 ballads we are getting in the second half.

Loindici

Veteran
Latvia is in the 2nd half of 2nd semi, in the sea of ballads, it 's going to stand out. But there is Armenia, which may cancel each other. But I guess the chances of qualifying maybe higher.

Remembering how sf2 went last year, naaaah, they won't cancel each other.

crashworld

Veteran
Remembering how sf2 went last year, naaaah, they won't cancel each other.

Last year's semi-2, the only similar songs I can think of are the Russia & Croatia and Moldova & North Macedonia. The rest are pretty much on its own.

gingerale

Last year's semi-2, the only similar songs I can think of are the Russia & Croatia and Moldova & North Macedonia. The rest are pretty much on its own.

Maybe Loindici is talking about the fact that North Macedonia was right after the Netherlands? Two big ballads which could cancel each other out but manged to be #2 and #1 in the SF2 result.

crashworld

Veteran
Maybe Loindici is talking about the fact that North Macedonia was right after the Netherlands? Two big ballads which could cancel each other out but manged to be #2 and #1 in the SF2 result.

Oooh.. I see, that's true. I almost forgotten about that. But then again, Netherlands was a favourite to win so it's going to go through no matter what. It's just N Macedonia came out of nowhere and got the jury love. But then do you think Amernia or Latvia being a jury favourite? Both are pretty much depending on televotes IMO.

Top Bottom