21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

Mimmon

Veteran
Latest Rumoured Names are
Baritoni (X-Factor 2nd Place in Season 2)

Transleteris (A Joke Band that parodies word hit songs)

Adriana Miglane (Supernova 2019 Partipant)

Diego

I could see on the video: Edgars Kreilis, Laika Upe, Toms Kalderauskis, Markus Riva, Audiokvartāls, Bad Habits, Katrīna Bindere, Katrīna Dimanta, Madara, Samanta Tina, Aivo Oskis, Alekss Silvers, ANNNA, Sabine Berenzina, Jānis Drēģeris, Miks Dukurs and Signe un Jānis

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
I could see on the video: Edgars Kreilis, Laika Upe, Toms Kalderauskis, Markus Riva, Audiokvartāls, Bad Habits, Katrīna Bindere, Katrīna Dimanta, Madara, Samanta Tina, Aivo Oskis, Alekss Silvers, ANNNA, Sabine Berenzina, Jānis Drēģeris, Miks Dukurs and Signe un Jānis

How could you see the video though with it being it so blurry?

Loindici

Veteran
Seems the Baltics have been REVAMPING their NFs SO HARD this year and I like it!

I mean, remember the black nothingness of a Supernova audition stage we had last year?

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Plus: I think we have to be aware that this might win any time soon (according to the entries placing high last year) :

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lol people saying Samanta Demon will win. I am aware the the standards of the average Eurogay are Assi Azar levels of decrepid, but christ cultivate some self respect and love yourself.

The only other song I heard is Madara's. While not AS good as Esamiba was (Maras Zeme is musically all over the place. it's pretty noise, but the musical harmony just aint there) my scalp EXPLODED at the bridge. Holy shit that was a great language shift. Francesca Michielin is so proud.

Mrm

Veteran

All right...this audition>>>>>>>>>

xheat
And she has Tamara Todevska's haircut from Tel Aviv.. xbow

EscGeek

Veteran
Just like last year, i don't have a clear winner right away. But if i had to pick 8 finalists i'd pick:

Samanta Tīna "Still Breathing"
Katrīna Dimanta "Heart Beats"
Alise Haijama "Me Me Song"
Aivo Oskis "Dive Deep"
Bad Habits "Sail with You"
ANNNA "Polyester"
Katrīna Bindere "I Will Break Your Heart
Seleste "Like Me"

Aminata is (again) a hit or miss for me. She makes songs with two recipes and only one of them has the ingredients i like in it. I like what she did for Samanta, but her other song for Markus...hell no!

Samanta is also polarizing for me, but not as much. They are a good combo. "Still Breathing" might be a song i'll support the most.:unsure:

Top Bottom