21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
If this year continues to be so subdued music-wise I don't think she will have major problems qualifying. She's also in second half of semi 2 after all. Besides, Hatari were jarring af and still managed to push through.

Mimmon

Veteran
Without knowing all entries it's hard to guess. If the internals of this semi are sending mid or uptempo radio friendly pop (what I expect) she will definitely stand out. If "Hvala Ne" made it this can made it too.

I think "Line" didn't sound very good live, especially the instrumental hook. I remember how disappointed I was after I loved the studio version so much.
Finnally Im not only one who compares Still Breathing to Hvala Ne which I also love it...

Yoozek

This female version of, how the young people call it now - breakdance is making my heart stop. I'm afraid that on the Semifinal in may she'll accidentally smash her head into her knee and lose conciousness right after. And she'll pass to the Final cause the people will feel sorry for her. What shall we do then? With seeing her in the final with even bigger amount of make-up, covering that big, red, fluffy bruise.

burrito

But it's kinda messy and idk, over the top at times? Like when I was listening to it the first time, I had enough of it two minutes in. It's a grower, but for many people the first (and only, probably) time hearing it will be on the semi so it might be a borderline qualifier at best

DanielLuis

But it's kinda messy and idk, over the top at times? Like when I was listening to it the first time, I had enough of it two minutes in. It's a grower, but for many people the first (and only, probably) time hearing it will be on the semi so it might be a borderline qualifier at best
Yeah, this is the problem. It's too jarring and in your face in the first listen.
The same happened to me.The first time I was just thinking "wtf is this" and laughing, but after a few listens I totally stan it

ClaudiuP

I don't fallow Betting Odds this year but I was curios which place was Latvia.
Latvia is 41st place...
Me: Why im not suprised,even we sent best song from National Selection and still last...

I really liked Aminata in 2015 and I thought she was actually underrated that year. I thought Latvia should have placed at least 3rd.

I'm really not into this year's song I'm afraid.

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom