5 3.2%

21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I love how Samanta Tina just doesn't give up and keeps coming back, giving it her all. This really feels like it could be her biggest shot at going to ESC since I Need A Hero. Still Breathing really smoulders under her command. I'm generally really sick of drops in pop songs, but this is fire. I'm getting some Maruv vibes here, and these lewks in the music video, wow. I'm proud of Samanta. Inspirational queen.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I love how Samanta Tina just doesn't give up and keeps coming back, giving it her all. This really feels like it could be her biggest shot at going to ESC since I Need A Hero. Still Breathing really smoulders under her command. I'm generally really sick of drops in pop songs, but this is fire. I'm getting some Maruv vibes here, and these lewks in the music video, wow. I'm proud of Samanta. Inspirational queen.

Everyones favourite Latvian. x

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
Fabulous, I'm preparing her for my blacklist already. Her failure in 2018 was a personal highlight for me. Especially when someone with Risotto in their name won. 💗

source.gif

Mrm

Veteran

Repeating this in bold, year after year, seriously gives me LIFE! xheat xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
this Rainy-Ashley-Mrm posting has got my reminiscing for a Mona Mihaela Trifu comeback in Romania. 🙌

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And we all know what happened for Mona. She became a forum fan favourite. Good things for Samanta coming 2020.

Absolutely. I'm looking forward to the day I can google Samanta Tina and all her pictures link back to this forum.

njdevils94

Veteran
Impossible is better than at least 3 of his other entries but he's a pretty average to poor singer live.

Loindici

Veteran
We can start the #SamantaTina2020 campaign already

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Markus had me last year and he lost me this year, it's just not connecting, same with Aivo.

Ceļš uz gaismu and Laimiņa have been as magically sublime as her Supernova entry, so I'm really hoping the MADARA rumors are true! 🙏

opinionsigotem

Aminata giving the peasants her table scraps that she would never send herself lol xheart Impossible is somehow worse than Still Breathing which is quite an achievement.

Mrm

Veteran
Aminata giving the peasants her table scraps that she would never send herself lol xheart Impossible is somehow worse than Still Breathing which is quite an achievement.

You got opinions?
I don't think so, if you do not like "Still Breathing"...
Go out the thread, NOW!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I can't really listen to the songs until they are all out for my next video but i'm dying to listen to both Samantha and Marcus. Neither of them really have wowed me in the past, but they have become just such a big part of Latvia's selection process, in some way I'd be disappointed if they ended up winning.

Daybreak

I quite like Impossible, it could be way more out there but I think they're going for this "sweet spot" of having this niche electronic feel and still appealing to the more mainstream crowd who liked, for example, Mikolas Josef or Luca Hänni.

LastDreamer

Banned
I don't like Samanta Tina.
Only beautiful blonde ladies should represent "Baltic Sisters". xlove

Anmary.jpg

Top Bottom