6 2.0%

6 2.0%

32 10.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

latvia.jpg

eerik

We need Latvia. Somebody has to be the last in the semi and they have a lot of experience at that.

CPV4931

We need Latvia. Somebody has to be the last in the semi and they have a lot of experience at that.

Maybe Czech Republic will come back and save them from being last ;-)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Well hopefully they'll pick themselves up now and show us what they can really do!

Tinchey

I think they should stick to their silly/cute entries. They've made it their own trademark so why not keep it. But since most fans ask for symphonic approach, for the sake of Latvia I hope they send something eqaully as epic but that would actually make them qualify.

WhoKnows

They need to change their selection process. Obviously opening it up to the public doesn't work as the public seems to work for the most hopeless acts. Maybe time for an internal selection. They MUST have some decent artists in Latvia.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think for a country who has stayed with a NF even under terrible results, to suddenly move to an internal selection is probably the beginning of the end for them. (unless you're the Netherlands). NF's can easily work there if they don't pick novelty acts for the show.

WhoKnows

What makes you think they'll suddenly stop picking novelty acts? I don't think trying out a different method for a year or two would be the end. Not if it pays off.

DanielLuis

I think they should stick to their silly/cute entries. They've made it their own trademark so why not keep it. But since most fans ask for symphonic approach, for the sake of Latvia I hope they send something eqaully as epic but that would actually make them qualify.

Maybe because they're literally the country with the worst results in the last few years, ending in the bottom 3 of the semi-finals every year since 2009?

Top Bottom