Contact us

Last movie you've watched

Navn Navnes

Everything everywhere all at once (2022)

Amazing!!!, Mye type of comedy, and amazing action-sequences

Guled and Nazra (2021)

A very good, but very sad movie

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
MV5BMTU2OTcyOTE3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTg5Mjc1MjE@._V1_.jpg
Lion-movie-image.png

Neither are new filmes, Pride is from 2014 and Lion from 2016 but both are brilliant films imo based on true events.
Both are on UK netflix atm.

Not spoil too much, but Pride is about a LGBT group who start fundraising to support the Welsh
miners strikes. It has a lot of hate and homophobia in it, but the story is amazing and such a good watch. Even funny at times.

Lion was fairly big deal at the time but another brilliant film, about a little boy who gets lost in India,
and ends up being adopted by an Australian couple. Most of the film is not in English, but another brilliant watch.​

Zeus

I don't like anything that gets hyped up too much usually but Oppenheimer really is a very strong movie. Great in every aspect, worth the full 3 hours. Nolan nailed it again.

Looking forward to Napoleon, big fan of Joaquin Phoenix in general.

lilka

I've just finished watching "Society of the snow" and I am literally crying. Shocking. Leaves you thinking...what do I need all these things around me for?

Looren

Veteran
Just watched All Of Us Strangers, I'm feeling heartbroken, brillant movie and so happy to see Andrew Scott get some recognition

JSSArcos

Sound of Freedom

This was a tough movie to watch. It wasn't graphic, but to see. However, I highly recommend it, 9/10

Sammy

Veteran
Deja_de_decir_mentiras-700416770-large.jpg

I had read the book also. Really liked it.

And then I saw this one recently. I needed some time to get over it. Really really touched me!

656dea20334a72001caa8e16.jpg

Top Bottom