Contact us

Kyushu

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

ようこそ !

Welcome to the official thread of Kyushu!

ch9c.png

Kyushu, meaning ''Nine Provinces'', is the southernest Japanese region. It covers the island of Kyshu, third-largest island of Japan, and the Ryukyu Islands.
Kyushu is made up of eight different prefectures : Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, Nagasaki, Ōita, Kagoshima, Miyazaki and Okinawa. Its name comes from nine ancient provinces of Saikaidō situated on the island. As of 2006 Kyushu has a population of 13,231,995 and covers 35,640 square kilometers.
Fun fact : Hoenn region in Pokémon is modeled after Kyushu.

Map of Kyushu

338px-Kyushumap-en.png

@Edweis' entries

Previous entries

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ut20.png

Time for Edweis' wonderful debut in the WorldVision adventure !
I hope you all are ready because here in the Land of the Rising Sun we totally are.

For the first entry, I decided on a song that won't be revolutionary, but one that fits my style like a second skin. I hope you'll like at least a quarter as much as I do xlove

Amir

Veteran
the island where I spent most of my time when I was in :jp: xlove

good luck xheat

Milos-BC

Based on what I have seen from you so far, I am sure that you will be getting many, many points from :fi: in WV :D xcheers

I am looking forward to your debut entry!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's time to reveal our debut entry, which is actually the debut single of Anly, a young Okinawan woman born in 1997, that she released in 2015. A nice little pop-rock track that won't revolution the music industry but one I like a lot and gives me hopeful vibes xlove

Anly - Taiyō ni Warae

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow Okinawan singer xheat xheat

Hoping for Queen Ayumi Hamasaki or Queen Namie Amuro to represent Kyushu in the future xpray
Not this time unfortunately as I won't stay long in Kyushu, I have all the regions to do after all :lol: I don't have many spots to fill I'm nitpicking my entries but it's a more difficult task than I thought.
BUT, Namie might make an apparition either way.

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
xrtc.png

:kyus:

What better way to start my WV journey with a flop ? (and the first of many to come :lol:) Thank you again to all those who voted for Anly, I hope you'll be able to enjoy my other entries.
About that, in my travel across the nation there will be obviously quite a lot of Jrock and anime opening, however I'm trying my best to bring diversity, from pop to electro swing.
Next entry will be from a style I don't usually send, even if I vote for it. Be ready for some chilling summer vibes xcheer

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
evug.png

:kyus:

Expected flop, thank you for the few who enjoyed it, and for the others I hope it still wasn't much a bother :lol:

Stay tuned for tonight xoxo

qm6l.png

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
xcheer SPECIAL ANIME NF xcheer

Yes, you guessed it right people, here is the first (and only) :kyus: NF, and for this special occasion we need a special theme : anime opening/ending. Obviously, it will appeal more to people used to the genre, but all help is appreciated.
You will have to spread 100 points between these 5 songs. You're allowed to blank some.

1. Hello Sleepwalkers - Uma yoru no machiawase (Noragami)

2. High and Mighty Color - Pride (Gundam Seed Destiny)

3. Sayuri - Koukai no Uta (My Hero Academia)

4. Orange Range - Asterisk (Bleach)

5. YUI - Again (FMA:B)

PLAYLIST

You can vote >>> HERE <<<

Uto

Veteran
:ir: did their best to support the progress of Kyushu.

Next time we will try harder!!!

Top Bottom