Contact us

Kyushu

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

ようこそ !

Welcome to the official thread of Kyushu!

ch9c.png

Kyushu, meaning ''Nine Provinces'', is the southernest Japanese region. It covers the island of Kyshu, third-largest island of Japan, and the Ryukyu Islands.
Kyushu is made up of eight different prefectures : Fukuoka, Saga, Kumamoto, Nagasaki, Ōita, Kagoshima, Miyazaki and Okinawa. Its name comes from nine ancient provinces of Saikaidō situated on the island. As of 2006 Kyushu has a population of 13,231,995 and covers 35,640 square kilometers.
Fun fact : Hoenn region in Pokémon is modeled after Kyushu.

Map of Kyushu

338px-Kyushumap-en.png

@Edweis' entries

Previous entries

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So I'll be torn between (a) giving it the scandalous 100-0-0-0-0 to make it win, and then giving it my inevitable 12 at WV; and (b) sabotaging the NF so it loses and I can send that song myself later :lol:
This NF was lacking some drama xqueenbitch
I guess your decision depends on whether or not you're willing to bear the screeches of the other voters if you happen to push the one they hate :sneaky:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Now that the dates are out, you have until the 10th August 23:59 to vote
Thank you to the 10 voters so far, we have a solid leader but everything can still change xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay people, time to reveal the hot results xheat

5th Place - 192pts

4th Place - 212pts

3rd Place - 227pts

2nd Place - 305pts

1st place - 364pts

giphy.gif

High and Mighty Color - Pride

For a first NF, I must say I'm quite satisfied. 13 voters isn't a really big number but already fine as it is. And people seemed to enjoy it so even the better.
For the little story, after much debating Koukai no Uta should have been internally selected, but I knew it would be a massive flop, and even if I said I don't care much about results in WV I'm not that self-sabotaging.
#Pride xlove

Why are we in different semi?! xcry xcry
That's what the reju is for xpray

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
dfx8.png

Next entry should have been a hot hit from Queen Namie Amuro but turns out there are no MV and only subpar live versions on YT.
So in place you'll get a hot live song by a hot female band.

HINT

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ge0l.png

And with this 4th NQ I end my stay in :kyus: (for now) and head out to another hot Japanese region xheat ! Thank you for all those who supported us in this short adventure, see you soon xlove

Top Bottom