Contact us

KURDISTAN 2015

dragvision

Banned
In this post i want talk about this very near new nation, in the next month they make a referendum for declare thei Independence, this nation is located in the middle east in a zone in a ebu border, for now in this post i want talk about thei debut in the beauty pageant, Kosovo and South Sudan have after take part in the beauty pageant and after their are Independence, only coincidence? In this Year Kurdistan debut in the beauty contest; Miss World, Miss Grand International, Miss united nation and Miss Earth. All the delegate from Kurdistan are girls from the diaspora many of them are from the big eurovision addicted like Norway and Sweden, Miss World Kurdistan live in Norway, Miss Kurdistan grand international nlive in Sweden. Dear eurofans can help this delegate? I put all the news in this thread, thanks and i think this nation a day can make a debut in esc too.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
In this post i want talk about this very near new nation, in the next month they make a referendum for declare thei Independence, this nation is located in the middle east in a zone in a ebu border, for now in this post i want talk about thei debut in the beauty pageant, Kosovo and South Sudan have after take part in the beauty pageant and after their are Independence, only coincidence? In this Year Kurdistan debut in the beauty contest; Miss World, Miss Grand International, Miss united nation and Miss Earth. All the delegate from Kurdistan are girls from the diaspora many of them are from the big eurovision addicted like Norway and Sweden, Miss World Kurdistan live in Norway, Miss Kurdistan grand international nlive in Sweden. Dear eurofans can help this delegate? I put all the news in this thread, thanks and i think this nation a day can make a debut in esc too.

What?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You will probably get slammed with abuse on here. Maybe this should be in General Chat Forum?

More ESC related, If they gain independence, and I think they're within the EBU's competing range (just) then I can see them trying to compete in order to create their own national identity or reinforce/improve the one they have. However while they are having an independence referendum, they have had one previously in which over 98% voted for independence, and nothing happened so I don't hold much hope. Maybe the current situation there names this time different.

revallsay

I am gonna keep my fingers crossed for their Independence but for the God's sake... Eurovision? Why not let Mexio, Argentina, South Africa, Palau, Japan and even Greenland join then?

anto475

Kurdistan would fit into the 40th East/30th North box that the Eurovision has set for participation, however regardless of the result/legitimacy of the referendum, we definitely won't see them in 2015. It's like the Scottish referendum, regardless of the result, they still won't be independent for a while. Kurdistan will have to discuss all kinds of things with Iraq before anything is concrete. Besides, I don't think entering the Eurovision will be high up on the priorities of a new Kurdish nation. Also, afaik, Kurdistan has only entered Miss Earth 2014, and no other beauty competition

dragvision

Banned
Dalia Bapeer will be the first Kurd to participate in "Miss United Continents" which will be held in September in Ecuador. She is originally from Slemani and currently lives in United States.
10468367_637152119726028_6070344513758146437_n.jpg

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Dalia Bapeer will be the first Kurd to participate in "Miss United Continents" which will be held in September in Ecuador. She is originally from Slemani and currently lives in United States.
10468367_637152119726028_6070344513758146437_n.jpg

Nothing to do with Eurovision.

A-lister

Veteran
Can someone close these troll threads?

I support Kurdic independence, but it has nothing to do with this topic what-so-ever :lol:

Cyberbliss

Come on, let's get serious. It's a mean way of fooling Kurdish people. There's a war going on on their borders, Turkey and Iraq are not going to let their independence be, and part of the ISIS Islamic State (aren't you hearing about all the hell that's happening there?) develops in Kurdish territory.

I do think they've got more important things to think about, before even getting close to a Eurovision entry. Show them some respect please

12Points

Oh no, he hasn't dead yet :), he will be if beauty pageants are forbidden in this planet :)

Just kidding :mrgreen:

Verjamem

Even if Kurdistan will be independent country - no. If you really want to expand a number of participating countries in Eurovision - don't invite countries from Asia and Africa, just let's bring back countries like :lu:, :sk:, :mc:, :cz:, :ad:, :ba:

dragvision

Banned
Bad notice, isis avanced in three kurdish city protected by kurdish peshmere soldiers this three city are not in the autonomus region of Kurdistan are located in the North Irak, one of them are the yazidi's city is the battle of #Şengal has begun, #Peshmerga, #YPG and local Yezidis are pushing into the city Sengal . Yazidi people are a people who pratice a oldest religion and they belive in the angeks isis have killed many of them, i think Kurdistan now have serious problem.

dragvision

Banned
the terrostist have killed my girl's dream

10434244_808150249224628_8401977429843767827_n.jpg

In Solidarity with Kurdistan,we won't send any girl to compete internationally this year. The reason is clear,Kurdistan is getting attacked by the horrible #ISIS terrorists that try to take over the region and country. And as a respect and security wise we won't be sending any girl for #MissEarth and #MissGrandinternational. Unfortunately this group is killing the fun of the region and it's people.My the kurdish army get enough support to stop these un-human acts from these terrorists.

Top Bottom