Contact us

Ksenija Paj?in and Filip Kapisoda found dead

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Ksenija Paj?in (32), Serbian turbo-pop singer and dancer and her boyfriend Filip Kapisoda (22), Montenegrin model have just been found dead in her apartment in Vozdovac, part of Belgrade. So far, there is a lot of speculation, but the theory that has been confirmed so far is that Paj?in was killed by Kapisoda who committed suicide afterwards. What is interesting about the case is that both of them were very young and that this could be the first such case of Serbian celebrities (albeit minor ones) who ended their lives in such a manner. Other rumors suggest drug overdose, as well as the possible double murder, because of Pajcin's rumored former affairs with people involved in drug trade in Serbia.

I was shocked when I read this. :shock:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

94ayd

If that really is what happened, I believe they might have seeked fame (very selfish). As you said it rarely happens here. :| It's sad how they young they were. :(

hechicera

Well it's always a sad thing when someone so young dies... But this happens everyday, everywhere. I am not surprised. :|

Milos-BC

It is sad indeed :( They were both too young, and it didn't have to end like this.

R.I.P. :(

Scooby

R.I.P. Ksenija i "po?ivaj u miru"

Top Bottom