Contact us

Kosovo KOSOVO 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

heke1988

I think hell freezes over before that happens. :lol:

Hell has already frozen, because Finland won Eurovision in 2006;) . But yeah, I don't think either, Serbia will ever recognize Kosovo's independence, but that is just option for Kosovo's possibility to participate to ESC.

MaglaMaster

I think Kosovo deserves to parcitipate in Eurovision because they are a country that maybe is small but they have good artists. Serbia won't recognize Kosovo any time soon so I wish that EBU makes exception because they made it for Kazakhstan in jesc and for Australia and Israel in esc so I think it would be fair to see Kosovo in esc.

A-lister

Veteran
I think Kosovo deserves to parcitipate in Eurovision because they are a country that maybe is small but they have good artists. Serbia won't recognize Kosovo any time soon so I wish that EBU makes exception because they made it for Kazakhstan in jesc and for Australia and Israel in esc so I think it would be fair to see Kosovo in esc.

No one really cares for jESC though, but I can see EBU allowing them into jESC... adult ESC not so sure though as long as Serbia takes part... it's not just Serbia that doesn't recognize them though, but I guess the other countries would be more indifferent with it.

EDC0708

Kosovo took part in Eurovision Young Dancers in 2011, but that had different rules. I imagine if Kosovo ever becomes a UN Member State, that is the point RTK will become a full EBU member, and Kosovo can debut.

Sammy

correct me if I‘m wrong but the question if serbia recognizes Kosovo as a country is quite irrelevant for their possible participation. Turkey hasn‘t recognized Cyprus as a country and that has not prevented the latter to participate. the question is more: does Kosovo fulfill the criteria of the EBU to take part.

VasilijeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kosovo participating? Please

Top Bottom