escYOUnited

Administrator
ks.png

GRE

Re: KOSOVO 2020

I think it's time for their debut.

Sabiondo

I dobut that EBU will want give :xk: membership imediatally to them, knowing that :rs: could withdraw next year. Likely they will get the same status like :kz: as Asociate Member, enough to participate at JESC.

njdevils94

Veteran

I dobut that EBU will want give :xk: membership imediatally to them, knowing that :rs: could withdraw next year. Likely they will get the same status like :kz: as Asociate Member, enough to participate at JESC.

Serbia are not going to withdraw if Kosovo debut. They will just moan and groan about it.

A-lister

Veteran

I actually don't think Serbia will withdraw, maybe some years ago, but now I think even they started to realize that Kosovo, as an independent state, is here to stay...

I hope both Kosovo and Kazakhstan enters next year!

Sabiondo

but now I think even they started to realize that Kosovo, as an independent state, is here to stay...

I don't think that :rs: will give up their ''ancestral land'' and recognize their ''legal independence'' so easily...upss *Off tropic* :rolleyes:

LastDreamer

Banned

I dobut that EBU will want give :xk: membership imediatally to them, knowing that :rs: could withdraw next year.

Possibly :ru: will withdraw too.

Citelis

Probably no one wll withdraw in case Kosovo debuts. Serbia would withdraw in case Kosovo would win but that's something impossible to happen.

blartashura

Happy to see this thread, would be even happier if we get a chance to debut next year xpray

Romeo

yvhPW7ww_400x400.jpg

xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

LakZaNokte

Probably no one wll withdraw in case Kosovo debuts. Serbia would withdraw in case Kosovo would win but that's something impossible to happen.
Would be really funny if they do join in and win xbow

I would quote you again in that case :mrgreen:

Anyways, I also doubt Serbia would withdraw, but I wouldn’t expect many pts to be exchanged between them xrofl2

Citelis

Would be really funny if they do join in and win xbow

I would quote you again in that case :mrgreen:

Anyways, I also doubt Serbia would withdraw, but I wouldn’t expect many pts to be exchanged between them xrofl2

Albania is participating for so many years and still its difficult for them to reach a top 10 result.

hijirio

Veteran

Kosovo has a great music scene, most of the famous Albanian singers I know have Kosovar background. Plus Rita Ora and Dua Lipa are both Kosovars, as well.
I think they will slayyyyyy at ESC.

The problem with Albania is that they always stick to Fik for choosing their entry and it's a dated format. The country produces great hits in Balkans and all of Europe, but those modern songs hardly find a place for themselves in FiK.

LakZaNokte

Albania is participating for so many years and still its difficult for them to reach a top 10 result.
That doesn’t mean anything.

All u need is that 1 entry. And some luck, ofc.

Having constant good results doesn’t add to your chance of winning. It does say many things, yes, but winning is something completely different.

The truth is that, at this point, each participant has same chance of winning in 2020.
Probability is that it won’t be my country (for example), but that’s another story...

SaladBreak

If Kosovo joins please remove the juries from the contest, we don’t need yet another Armenia-Azerbaijan thing. Or remove them regardless.

Top Bottom