Contact us

KOSOVO 2018 - Not taking part

PamSwynford

Re: KOSOVO 2018

I see how someone forgot how they entered FIFA and UEFA. :rolleyes:

NemesisNick

I see how someone forgot how they entered FIFA and UEFA. :rolleyes:
So did England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland also enter UEFA Euro 2016 (Scotland failed to qualify), but they are not separate countries, they're parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Kosovo will have to be officially recognised as an independent country by all other countries (including Serbia), NATO and Council of Europe before its broadcaster can become an EBU member and thus enter the ESC. Until then, what on Earth, in the world, is the point in making a Kosovo thread?

PamSwynford

So did England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland also enter UEFA Euro 2016 (Scotland failed to qualify), but they are not separate countries, they're parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Kosovo will have to be officially recognised as an independent country by all other countries (including Serbia), NATO and Council of Europe before its broadcaster can become an EBU member and thus enter the ESC. Until then, what on Earth, in the world, is the point in making a Kosovo thread?

Just to be clear, I'm definitely not pro-Kosovo-on-ESC, so my post was a bit sarcastic since Kosovarian NT is playing in the same qualifying group as my country and mostly they were there just to build our victory statistic.

And I agree with your question that there's no point of making a Kosovo thread.

Romeo

Turkey refuse to recognise Cyprus so...

Gentleman

I think Kosovo can this year be part of UN and then of the EBU.

Top Bottom