Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 226> - Die Arkitekt feat. Lena Platonos - "Mirkhel"

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 167 --- Eluveitie --- "Lvgvs"

[MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] Your song includes a melody (in the intro and during the chorus) from the ::rum 110 entry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZq051btlE.

Not sure if it falls under sample and is thus perfectly fine to enter, or if it can be considered more than just a sample?
[MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION]

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 167 --- Eluveitie --- "Lvgvs"

@EurovisionSmile @Nicholas123 Your song includes a melody (in the intro and during the chorus) from the ::rum 110 entry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZq051btlE.

Not sure if it falls under sample and is thus perfectly fine to enter, or if it can be considered more than just a sample?
@doctormalisimo @dogmeat

It isn't necessary to debate this. The song has been changed. Thanks for mentioning this aspect! xup

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 170 --- Ella Roberts --- "The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond"

Lol, this just makes me laugh cos I feel like I'm at the end of every wedding/birthday party/christening/anniversary party I've ever attended at home. Us Scots like to sing this as a way to reaffirm our inherent Scottishness and to ensure that we all remember just how awesome our wee nation is haha xup

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 170 --- Ella Roberts --- "The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond"

Lol, this just makes me laugh cos I feel like I'm at the end of every wedding/birthday party/christening/anniversary party I've ever attended at home. Us Scots like to sing this as a way to reaffirm our inherent Scottishness and to ensure that we all remember just how awesome our wee nation is haha xup

Well, I'm fascinated fan by the Scottish history and by their (your) songs (among the most beautiful of the world). xlove So there's nothing I can't disagree with what you wrote. :lol: xup

Nicholas123

::slf NSC 171 ::ems

:us: Holly Herndon - Frontier

Karhu

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 171 --- Holly Herndon --- "Frontier"

Yas queen xheart

Top Bottom